Aurora of the Sun: Aurora Wolf Literary Journal


Aurora of the Sun: Aurora Wolf Literary Journal 

Aurora of the Sun: Aurora Wolf Literary Journal

Aurora Wolf Literary Journal of Science Fiction and Fantasy presents, "Aurora of the Sun", the third anthology of 2010's online submissions at AuroraWolf.com Venture with the wolf into fantastic realms whispering from the edge of possibility. Journey through time and imagination where no creature is too formidable an opponent, no dilemma too tall an obstacle to scale. Let loose the hero within you. Fill your flagon with courage and open your minds to the heights of the human spirit. And bring your colors, for in the end you will see the majesty of the universe and you will want to claim it yours.

 
Paperback, 266 pages
Published March 11th 2011 by CreateSpace
 
(My Thoughts)   5  STARS
This review is for my daughter, Trisha Wolfe, and I am completely biased. It’s my right as her mother and I'm very proud of her. I love Fair Exchange. I always thought she should've written it as a book instead of a short story, because I love her writing and wanted more. Trisha, hang in there, and you will get the BIG one! And, because I ‘m your mom, I can say this in my review. I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. I love this. It's so important to have at least one 'all supportive' person that can encourage you with your writing. (At least, for me, it's invaluable.)

    Best Review Ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Mom! I LOVE YOU, TOO! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, enough of the sweet talk Tris, get back to writing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sammie for your comment. I am reading your book. Really like what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I agree, best review ever!!
    Congrats to you Trish and keep writing! You are one wicked awesome writer!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.