Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5) by Melissa Marr

Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)

Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5)


The Summer King is missing; the Dark Court is bleeding; and a stranger walks the streets of Huntsdale, his presence signifying the deaths of powerful fey.
Aislinn tends to the Summer Court, searching for her absent king and yearning for Seth. Torn between his new queen and his old love, Keenan works from afar to strengthen his court against the coming war. Donia longs for fiery passion even as she coolly readies the Winter Court for battle. And Seth, sworn brother of the Dark King and heir to the High Queen, is about to make a mistake that could cost his life.
Love, despair, and betrayal ignite the Faery Courts, and in the final conflict, some will win . . . and some will lose everything.
The thrilling conclusion to Melissa Marr's New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series will leave readers breathless.

Hardcover, 327 pages
Published February 22nd 2011 by HarperCollins
(My Thoughts)   5 STARS!!!!!
 
Darkest Mercy is the final book in Wicked Lovely series. Wicked lovely started with Aislinn, and ends with Keenan. And I’m glad Keenan finally came out on top (literally) :) Not all of the wicked lovely characters had a happy ending, though. I won’t mention which ones, as I don’t want to spoil it. However, I wish one of my favorite characters could've had a better outcome, but I do understand why Melissa Marr wrote his story as such, and the reasons behind it. And I’m just so happy for keenan! He was the bad boy jerk, but I personally loved him. So hats off to Ms. Marr for letting my Keenan have his bed and lie in it, too… and not alone I might add. Thank you Melissa Marr for one wicked and lovely series!!!! #1Wicked Lovely #2 Ink Exchange #3 Fragile Eternity #4 radiant shadows #5 Darkest Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment