Try Me (Demon Underground #2) by Parker Blue

Try Me (Demon Underground, #2)

Try Me (Demon Underground #2)

This part-demon teen vampire fighter and her faithful terrier hellhound are once again patrolling the dark city streets of San Antonio, Texas. Val's hunky human partner, Detective Dan Sullivan, is giving her the cold shoulder since she beheaded his vampire ex-fiancée. Vamp leader Alejandro is struggling to keep the peace between vamps, demons and humans. The mucho powerful Encyclopedia Magicka has been stolen, someone in the Demon Underground is poisoning vamps, and Val's inner lust demon, Lola, is getting very restless since Val's now partnered with sexy Shade, the shadow demon with the blond good looks of an angel. The second book in Parker Blue's Demon Underground urban fantasy series plunges readers deeper into a heady world of passion, friendship, intrigue and mystery.
Parker Blue lives in the wilds of Colorado with her own faithful hellhound, and she's hard at work on the next Val Shapiro book in the Demon Underground series.

Paperback, 218 pages
Published February 19th 2010 by Bell Bridge Books 


(My Thoughts)   5 STARS!!!!!
Try Me is the second book in The Demon Underground series. Val’s character in Bite Me was great,  but she blew me away in Try me. She’s so much stronger and her character has more depth. I just love female charters that know how to stand up for themselves. Val is definitely no Bella, you won't find her crying over a broken heart or other troubles. Now Dan is the lead guy from the first book. He had me swooning, but in this edition he's a number one jerk. I have to applaud Ms. Blue, she knows how to write a creep. Steam was literally coming out of my ears with Dan. You know its amazing story when you find yourself saying, "Just let me get my hands on that guy." Shade’s charter in this book has stepped up to the plate. I didn’t see him coming in the first book, but Shade has stolen my heart. With each book the plot becomes more exciting and richer. Can't wait to see where the third book, Fang Me, takes Val, Shade, Dan, and rest of the charters in this series. I would like to say that Parker Blue is amazing author when it comes to writing strong female characters. No matter what comes Val's way, she won’t give up, and quit isn't in Val’s vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment