The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale

The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale

The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale


I'm a time pirate—born in 1810, now a 21st-century woman. I travel through time trying to right wrongs without disrupting the fragile balance between what is and what can never be. That's why it's vital that I go to 1836 and find the man who conned my brother out of his Time Travel Mechanism as quickly as possible. If the technology falls into the wrong hands, it could change the world as we know it. The notorious Duke of Leister definitely qualifies as the wrong hands. An amateur scientist of the slightly mad variety, he's bound to figure out how to use the TTM sooner rather than later.
I knew this wouldn't be easy. But I wasn't counting on him being as sexy as hell. Or winding up chained to his bed…

25,900 words
ebook, 0 pages
Expected publication: April 25th 2011 by Carina Press (first published March 16th 2011


(My Thoughts)    5 STARS!!!!!
The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale took me by surprise. I was not expecting such a powerful love story, but it completely BLEW ME WAY. There should be a WARNING: Grab a box of tissues before reading. Stormy is a strong woman, due to her mother abandoning her on the streets of London at age of 13, she had to toughen up. Bacon, who’s 6, is Stormy little brother also living on the streets with her, she's taking care of him too. A time traveler named Gilly discovered the two on one of his trips back in time, and took them back to live with him in the future. After they grew up, Stormy and Bacon begin to have their own time travels. Delvin, who met Stormy while she and Bacon were living on the streets of London, cares deeply for Stormy. And when Delvin sees Stormy disappear with Gilly, it devastates him. One of the most beautiful scenes is when Delvin follows Stormy to the beach. I won't say anymore so not to give any spoilers, but this part tears my heart a part. Also, you'll find out why Delvin is called Loony Duke, and that too breaks my heart. This is one of the most amazingly beautiful love stories I've ever read. A definite must read. I'm looking forward to reading more of Christine Bell. She truly knows how to write romance with a capital R.

No comments:

Post a Comment