Violet Midnight (The Enchanters #1) by Allie Burke

Violet Midnight (The Enchanters, #1)

Violet Midnight (The Enchanters #1)

 
He knew she was gone the second her cool touch withdrew from his arm. He never saw her but had felt her disappear into some cold, dark place. He perceived the black emptiness where she had been summoned, her deep anxiety filling his heart. But he couldn't reach her. He didn't even know her name.

Elias moved to Hazel Grove, California to get away from the rain, his parents, and everything that was taken from him in Hayward, Washington. But he thinks he may be going crazy when he starts seeing purple glitter in the air, the scent of rosemary is everywhere, and he is hearing a beautiful voice.

Jane is content in her life of solitude in the quiet town of Jasmyn Lake, but when her special magic sends her on a journey to meet the man she has been dreaming about for months, she cannot resist.

Look into the world of The Enchanters, where water has a sense of humor, trees scare people, and love - is destiny.
 
Paperback, 197 pages
Published 2010
 
(My Thoughts)        5 STARS!!!!!
I won Violet Midnight on a Goodreads giveaway. I'm so glad I entered for this book and even more I won! I’ve started reading more self-published books lately, and like most of them, but this is one I can truly say I loved. The romance between Elias and Jane is so amazingly beautiful and tender. I was captivated. Jane is an enchantress who is content living a quiet and isolated life, until her dreams begin taking her to Elias—the man she’s destine to love and forever be with. I fell in love with Elias’ character. He is truly a beautiful man, and I’m not just taking about his gorgeous looks, but his heart. His love for Jane will have you swooning. This story is also about healing a relationship between a son and his parents, but also Elias parents for each other and their son. There is also a little humor. I don't do spoilers, but I really have to tell Allie Burke thank you for the art gallery scene between Elias and Jane. I was laughing so hard at Elias with the little problem he was having with his pants. Violet Midnight (The Enchanters #1) by Allie Burke is definitely a must read! Looking forward to reading the second book Emerald Destiny in The Enchanters series.     
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, WOW. Thank you so much. I am so happy you enjoyed it, and feel so honored by your review. I am in the clouds. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, Your Welcome, The Enchanters is awesome series! :)

    ReplyDelete