Earth ( Elemental #1) by Shauna Granger

Earth (Elemental, #1)

Earth (Elemental, #1)


Shayna and her two best friends have the abilities to manipulate and control the four elements, earth, air, water and fire. While learning to hone their growing powers, they discover a new and malicious presence in their sleepy beach town. Someone is performing blood magic and threatens to expose their small magical community. So far only small animals have been slaughtered, but then the nightmares start.

Shayna suffers nightmares of being chased and sacrificed only to wake up bloodied and bruised. She thinks her magical blood is the ultimate target for the final blood rite. When an innocent girl, Tracy, is kidnapped Shayna knows it’s only a ploy to draw her out; she can’t let someone die because of her.
ebook
Published May 1st 2011 
 
(My Thoughts)      5 STARS!!!!!
Earth pulled me right in from the beginning with its mystery and “who did it” feel. And then it kept me anxiously flipping pages till the end to find out. I kept saying no, no; please don't let it be who I think it is! But what also had me going were the three Elementals. Shayna is the leader of this threesome. She is one seriously tough girl that’s going to do whatever it takes to protect her town and classmates from the evil that has come to her peaceful town of Ojai. Jodi and Steven are her two Elementals friends, helping Shayna fight the evil just as soon as they figure who it is. These two are great. Steven with his make-up kit and Jodi with her boss attitude. They are true friends in the fight against evil. Shayna is all business, so when the new boy comes to school, she doesn't make it easy for him. I felt so sorry for Jensen. No matter how hard he tried, he could never get it right with Shayna. But Shayna does like Jensen, so I'm waiting to see where their relationship goes in the next book. Jensen is awesome, he’s gorgeous and a good guy. I would've liked to have seen more of him in this story, but I'm hoping he’ll get more screen time in the next book. Earth has a fantastic storyline—mystery, magic, elementals, action, and kick-butt teenagers. I was glued to the pages. I highly recommend Earth as definite must read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.