Four Houses by Tori Scott

Four Houses

Four Houses


Description:
A young girl faced with four choices, must make a decision that will forever haunt her.

Excerpt:
The door in front of me is the ugliest shade of plum I’ve ever seen. It’s a prune Grandma would eat, a raisin on its last leg, a swollen bruise in the most inconvenient of places.

The waiting is the worst part, wondering who will open the door. But this time the waiting is killing me, tearing me down piece by piece and devouring me with its insatiable jaws.

I bite my lip and raise my hand to knock.
ebook, 20 pages
Expected publication: July 1st 2011
 
 
(My Thoughts)      5   STARS!!!!!
Four Houses sent chills though me. I kept waiting to discover who was opening the doors of the four houses. I liked the way the doors had different colors to go with what the houses had to offer this young girl. I was enthralled from the start. Tori Scott definitely can write suspense, and for a short story, that's hard to do. Not only is the story intriguing and original, but the writing captures the reader all on its own. It’s haunting and passionate, and the description helped me visualize every moment. The choice the girl comes to was one she had never tasted, but she will forever now. Four Houses is an awesome short story. Get ready to send chills down your spine with this story. I highly recommend Tori Scott’s Four Houses as a must read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.