Blood ( Mercian Trilogy #1) by K.J. Wignall

Blood (Mercian Trilogy, #1)

Blood (Mercian Trilogy #1)


"I do not remember being bitten. I wish I did, for then I would know the creature who did this to me and I would have a purpose, to track him down and repay him for the poisoned gift he gave me." Back in the 13th Century, Will was destined to be Earl of Mercia. He never lived to inherit his title, struck down by a strange illness and buried beneath the city walls. But Will was not dead, and only now, seven lonely centuries later, does he begin to understand that there was a reason for all of this, that he has a destiny. To find it though, he will need help, and as ever, he will need blood.
Kindle Edition, 336 pages
Expected publication: September 27th 2011 by EgmontUSA
 
 
(My Thoughts)     5  STARS!!!!!
The beginning chapters of Blood sent chills up my spine as Will described what being a vampire is like for him. K. J. Wignall has given a fresh and newly twisted meaning to being a creature of the night. The storyline in Blood is fantastic. Sixteen-year-old Will has existed seven hundred and fifty years. That's a long time to wait to discover what his destiny is, and to fulfill it. Will is strong and charismatic—also deeply intimate, he stole my heart. Eloise is independent and tough. She’s a determined sixteen-year-old, and nothing is going to stop her from being with Will. They’re each other’s destiny—a destiny that takes them on a dark, mysterious adventure to discover why Will was turned into a  vampire to fulfill his destiny. And what Lorcan Labraid, the evil of the world, has called Will to do. There’s plenty of mystery in this Paranormal Fantasy of who, what, how, and why, but I’m not going to spoil the thrill. I do have to say  K.J Wignall did an amazing job on Will and Eloise’s characters. Their relationship is perfect, like two pieces of puzzle fitting together to become a beautiful picture. I highly recommend Blood as a must read!          

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sounds really interesting :) And kudos to the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franny, I know the cover is Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.