Fury ( Fury #1) by Elizabeth Miles

Fury (Fury, #1)

Fury (Fury #1)


The first book in a paranormal teen trilogy featuring three beautiful, mysterious girls wreaking havoc on a small New England town.

Sometimes sorry isn't enough....

It’s winter break in Ascension, Maine. The snow is falling and everything looks pristine and peaceful. But not all is as it seems...

Between cozy traditions and parties with her friends, Emily loves the holidays. And this year’s even better--the guy she’s been into for months is finally noticing her. But Em knows if she starts things with him, there’s no turning back. Because his girlfriend is Em’s best friend.

On the other side of town, Chase is having problems of his own. The stress of his home life is starting to take its toll, and his social life is unraveling. But that’s nothing compared to what’s really haunting him. Chase has done something cruel...something the perfect guy he pretends to be would never do. And it’s only a matter of time before he’s exposed.

In Ascension, mistakes can be deadly. And three girls—three beautiful, mysterious girls—are here to choose who will pay.

Em and Chase have been chosen.
Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: August 30th 2011 by Simon Pulse



(My Thoughts)     5   Stars!!!!!
Fury has one of the most wickedly twisted storylines. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. There are 352 pages, and none of them slowed down. I was on a thrill ride all the way to the end. I can't wait till the second book in the Fury series.

 This story centers around seven teenagers. Em, JD, Chase, Gabby, Zach, Drea, and Sasha. Every one of these characters are amazing. Elizabeth Miles didn't slack on any of them. Each one was strong and well-developed in their own identity, and I loved every one of them. Em and Chase are paying for wrong choices they made, and saying sorry just isn't going to be good enough. Chase is the poor kid that works so hard to get into the popular rich kid’s circle. As the head quarterback with the good looks and perfect body, he thought he had it made. I don't do spoilers (or I try not to) but what happens to Chase ripped my heart out. I cried over him. I just couldn't believe his punishment. But the three Furies: TY, Meg, and Ali show Chase no mercy. These three wraiths definitely live up to the phase "You reap more than you sow". Em is a beautiful, smart, and strong girl. I had to wonder how she could ever get herself into the situations she got herself into. But Em is going to be my girl hero in this Fury Series, and can’t wait to see her give some of it back. This book made my heart soar and my blood boil, and I loved every minute! lol   I definitely recommend Fury, Elizabeth Miles knows how to write wicked, twisted and Cruel. It’s a must read!  

2 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for recommending it! I saw there is not a Paperback edition yet :(... But I so wanna read it... Ok, in the meantime I'll put it on my wishlist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this review!! I've been wanting to read this like crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete