Fallenwood by Leslie D. Soule

Fallenwood

Fallenwood


Fallenwood—a land where magic is the life force, dragons are sages, and wizards good and evil battle for supremacy. When 16-year-old Ash is thrust into the middle of Fallenwood’s power struggles, she is also forced to face her own inner battles. Life on Earth was hard enough on Ash, who is locked in grief for her stepfather. Now, the fate of Fallenwood rests on her shoulders. She must destroy the Great Crystal—the catalyst for all the land’s magic. As the kingdoms prepare for war, Ash must look inside to find the power to save the world, and herself.
Kindle Edition
Published March 3rd 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company 



(MY THOUGHTS)    5  STARS!!!!!
Fallenwood is a fantasy within a fantasy. The storyline and characters are incredible. Leslie Soule has one amazing imagination. The creativity that Soule uses in her character devolvement was just outstanding. I would have liked to known her as a child. I’m sure she had one wild imagination.

Fallenwood had me in a fantasy of my own with the six kingdoms, Kings, Queens, Magician, Jester, Gypsies, Shifters, Fairies, and a Dragon. That's doesn’t even being to touch all the characters in Fallenwood. Like I said, incredible storyline.

Sixteen-year-old Ash is struggling with her stepfather's death, and finds herself sucked into a magic realm on a quest for the Great Crystal. Ash teams up with Will, a Magician, Terces the Jester, a cat named Greymalkin, and Prince Edward, who she rescuers from the dungeon of Everdown. I really enjoyed seeing  Ash grow into her own strength as a person and finding her own self-worth and the Prince she would fall in love with.

Fallenwood is a beautiful fantasy, full of magic, struggles, and love. I recommend Fallenwood  as a must read. And for those who love High Fantasy, you’re going to love this book.  

2 comments:

  1. That cover is awesome, and fantasy is my all time favorite so I'm definitely checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of magic. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.