Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine

Anew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)


    Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1)

                                                    by

Two years ago, Scarlet awoke in the forest alone, afraid, and unable to remember anything. Lost and confused, her life was a mystery...until she met a boy with a familiar voice.

Gabriel Archer has a voice from her past, and Scarlet's determined to remember why. She immerses herself in his life only to discover he has a brother he's kept hidden from her: Tristan Archer.

Upon meeting Tristan, Scarlet's world becomes even more muddled. While she's instinctively drawn to Gabriel, she's impossibly drawn to Tristan--and confused out of her mind. As she tries to piece together her history Scarlet realizes her past...might just be the death of her.
Paperback, 334 pages
Expected publication: December 7th 2011 by Acacia Publishing





 (MY THOUGHTS)      5 HEARTS!!!!
ANEW. What can I say about this novel? Oh, yeah, I LOVE THIS BOOK! Chelsea Fine has just totally set my heart on fire with this amazingly fresh love triangle and storyline. Chelsea Fine has definitely penned a one of a kind story with the gorgeous Archer brothers and forever love of Scarlet. I'm sitting here trying to think how I can give Fine a review that will give her the praise she deserves as the talented writer that she is. And truth is, I will not do this story justice. I can only say I love her writing. She just has a way of bringing a story to life for me with tears, laugher, beautiful romance and a deep, strong storyline. Anew is definitely the right name for Fine's new novel. It’s a new, fresh breath of paranormal romance, with an incredible storyline. And a cliffhanger ending that had me in tears. I thought I would be safe from Chelsea Fine breaking my heart in Anew, after she ripped my heart to pieces in her debut novel Sophie & Carter, but no such luck. Fine has a gift for making my heart feel every tender heart break between her characters. I just might have to email her and ask about Scarlet, Gabriel and Tristan. My heart might not hold out for Awry, the next book in The Archers of Avalon series.

Scarlet is seventeen, and two years ago she woke up in the woods of Avalon Georgia with no memory of who or where she came from. Laura, high class business women, becomes her loving guardian and brings Scarlet into her home. Heather becomes Scarlet's best friend and Laura and Heather are trying to help give Scarlet a new, meaningful life again. Scarlet loves these two, but she still feels lost, until this very hot, gorgeous new guy in town talks to her, and his voice sounds familiar to her. Gabriel's voice is a voice that makes Scarlet feel safe, normal, and a voice she can trust. But she just doesn’t know why. She feels this way with Gabriel, but when Scarlet meets Gabriel's mysterious brother, Tristan, her world becomes a whole lot stranger when she hears Tristan voice. It definitely makes her feel things. With the Archers brothers, Scarlet is in for one cursed awakening.

I love these two Archer brothers. Their fun, witty, and tough guy relationship with each other is true to how guys act. Well, at least Tristan is tough. Gabriel tries. Chelsea Fine has given these two Archer brothers fantastic personalities. I do love Tristan more, just can't resist that dark bad-boy image . Gabriel and Tristan’s love for Scarlet had me swooning and crying.

I also love Heather. She’s the comic relief in this story, and she is what a best friend should be. Heather is not going to let anyone hurt her best friend, not even if Gabriel is one beautiful body that makes a pair of jeans look hot. Heather and Gabriel had me laughing my butt off, especially with them in the classroom. Fine wrote this scene with them perfectly. I could see Heather doing what she did to Gabriel (no spoiler) Girl friends are great. lol

Anew is definitely a fresh new take on Paranormal Romance love triangles. I highly recommend Anew as a must read, and I'm begging Chelsea Fine to write the next novel Awry with a fast pen. With that cliffhanger ending, this is going to be an impossible wait! 





          Author Website | Goodreads | buy: Amazon | buy: Barnes & Noble


     


48 comments:

  1. I must admit, I'm totally adverse to anything that has to do with King Arthur (done to DEATH) so the Avalon part of the title would have made me pass this one up without a second glance. But, now that I've read your review, I've got to give this a try! Thanks for convincing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    Avalon in Anew is the name of the town in Georgia and Archer is the brothers last name has nothing to do with King Arthur. So you're safe from anything to do with King Arthur :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I'm excited to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds like a really awesome book! I can't wait to read it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Chelsea Fine's Sophie and Carter book, so I'm hoping Anew will be just as great!

    Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this sounds so good. I hope I get a chance to read it.

    autumnflower6(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anew will be my first Chelsea Fine book; I'm looking forward to reading it!
    egstanley(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to seeing a fresh take on love triangles! When they are done well, I tend to fall in LURVE with a book! Can't wait to read ANEW!!!

    PatriciaERiley (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book is my absolute favorite book right now. I've read it three times in a week.

    lrobinett(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover. And I can't wait to read it. Your review did convince me to read it!

    mrbookwonder(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love books that appeal to the senses and cause me to laugh & cry with the characters. Great review!!

    Saph
    saphsbookblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds so good--can't wait to read it!
    Karen in Breezy Point
    kmartin at uslink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved it! Isn't it nice to get something fresh?! I think so many paranormal romances have been done to death but this is a fresh idea. I'm actually dying to know more! I need to know what happened in the past with Tristan and Scarlet!! I'm eagerly waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review, I love a good cry when reading a book and this sounds like it has one.

    lvs2dv (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to give it go! heather . c . self@ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  16. your review makes me so excited to get this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review I also run on a heart system!! 5 hearts is def. a book I want to pick up!

    Dprissypunk(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This book looks amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review and I look forward to reading it.

    Eileen at booksrusonline dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Review! I am definately going to read this! It is nice to get different opinions before I read a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The review on this book got me. Being a big kid at heart, I will defiantly be picking up this book.

    Thank you,
    ollimo91@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I want to read Anew even more now!!!

    ~Brandy
    brandyzbooks at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay I will admit I am hooked and want to read Anew, but I am also skeeered about the cliffhanger ending LOL Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us today and shedding a little more light on what this intriguing book is about. My jello mold test is did you like it enough to want to go on, even with a cliffhanger ending, or was this jiggly, and I think Anew has passed :)

    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait to read this!!! Yay :)
    SWyland808@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this review! Being 47 years old and still wanting to read YA books is awesome! It just goes to show that I'll always be in love with love and it's possibilities =)

    I can't wait to read this book - and the cover is so beautiful!

    Gena Robertson
    robertsongena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This book sounds awesome - great review! New follower :)
    paranormalopinion(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this review,I have read Anew and it is a Awesome must read.I highly recommend!Can't wait for book2!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh,forgot to leave my e-mail tina_rintn@yahoo.com Happy readin',ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm not usually a YA reader, but your review was great! I can't wait to read Anew! And to give you an extra thumbs up......I had a special place in my house where my kids could color on the walls too!! They are 14 and 11 now.........I'd hate to see what they would color now!!
    Theresa
    rtnorman2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh, I'm a crier and after reading your review I can just imagine what kind of state I'll be in once I've read Anew. Of course, I'm glad that the book also made you laugh! I'm happy to know there is another book to the series in the works because I'd probably be pulling my hair out if the book ended with such a cliffhanger (as you put it) and no resolution in sight. LOL

    Thanks for the great review! :)

    Pam
    vanillaorchids69(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great review - love triangles are always interesting, but this has the added twist with two brothers involved.


    jtcgc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ha ha. Tristan's tough. Gabriel tries. That is so true. LOL

    I loved this book as much as you did.

    I am totally Team Tristan.

    Great review. :)

    jjandstormy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you all for the wonderful comments, I so glad you liked my review of Anew! :) Anew is an awesome book and I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Excellent review! I'm super excited for ANEW!
    venturinhawendy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would also like to Thank all the new follows on my blog today! I really do appreciate it so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome review. Just received it in my inbox and I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loved the review & Anew is Awesome! I just read it & love Chelsea Fine's writing skills! Also loved, loved, loved Sophie & Carter!!

    cablegoblue (at) charter (dot) net.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my, all the review I read seems to love this book! I can't wait to start mine!

    Thank you for sharing this lovely review. I just got a copy of Anew from Ms Chelsea and I can't wait to read it!

    Hugs, April @ Books4Juliet
    i4thmonth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. This sounds like a great story, nice review! I love that cover and hope to get to read it soon!

    romancingthedarkside{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow,

    Because of this review I am definitely interested in reading this book now. It sounds like a wonderful read. I think Ms. Chelsea might find herself up there with Richeal Mead.

    Teresa K.
    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. This book sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great review!!
    viajeradelmar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great review! I am really looking forward to reading this book. myneuroticbookaffair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank for the review i'm gonna by the paperback copy now ^^ bab3z_azn_bab3z@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is an absolutely AMAZING review!! I can't wait to read it! Thank you so much!
    xoxo
    stacey jo

    bakinstuff at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for the wonderful review! I am usually not one for love triangles but you have me sold! I can not wait to read this book and I am looking forward to reading and reviewing it myself.

    -Emily
    Emisbookblog@aol.com
    www.fallingforya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anew tour ended 1-23-2012 :) I hope everyone is enjoying their free ebook of Anew by Chelsea Fine. Thanks again everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete