Perdition (A Goddess of Night Novella: Book Two) by Ley Mesina


                       
Perdition (A Goddess of Night Novella: Book Two)
                                          
                           Perdition (A Goddess of Night Novella: Book Two) 

                     by


In the second installment of the Goddess of Night series, Lily ventures out into the Underworld determined to find Nyx and finally get the answers she’s been looking for.

Xander, Drew, and Roxy head out on a mission to rescue Roxy’s parents from the secret facility hidden below Devlond University.

The time has come. Secrets will finally be revealed and the world they once knew will change…

Forever.


 ebook, First
Published March 8th 2012


(MY THOUGHTS)
Perdition is the sequel to Reborn, and Ley Mesina answered all my questions about Lily: how she became the Goddess of Night, and showing the history of her family. Mesina has written a powerful story in this novella. The author also gave me the romance I’d been waiting for with Lily and Xander, and with Drew and Roxy. Yes, two beautiful romances going on in this novella. I love this. Mesina is definitely an awesome writer, because even though these are novellas, I feel like I’ve read a full book. This story gets right to the action, drama, and romance without all the filler stuff, but it doesn't lose any of the strength of its awesome storyline.

It's been six months since Lily discovered that she’s the Goddess of Night, and found out her parents were still alive. Roxy's parents are being held prisoner by Samuel, the Leader of the High Council of Witches. Vampires Xander and Drew are trying to find Drew's father. They’re going to help Roxy rescue her parents while Lily goes to Hades to seek out training from Nyx, the first Goddess of Night. Lilly will have to face Hades, who has no love for the Goddess of Night, and who has put Nyx in Perdition. Lilly learns from Nyx how her vampire and witch heritage made her A Goddess of Night and what the Greek gods have to do with it.

Lily is half witch/half vampire, and Xander is all vampire. Roxy is a witch and Drew is a vampire. I love when there're two romances going on. Xander has figured out why he wants to protect Lily. He has fallen in love with her. Now he just has to figure out if Lily feels the same way. Roxy has no fear of showing Drew how she feels about him, but Drew is all fear when it comes to showing his feelings for Roxy. I love these two couples, and Mesina definitely gave me my romance fix.

Perdition is an amazing novella about witches, vampires while meshing Greek gods and mythology. I recommend Perdition, but I also recommend you read Reborn, the first novella in the A Goddess of Night series.

                        Check out review for: Reborn by Ley Mesina
 

         Author Website | Goodreads | buy: Amazon | buy: Barnes & Noble   

                                                

1 comment:

  1. 2 romances??? Ahhh you are killing me Debbie... and this is a second in the series? Yeah, more to add to my TBR haha! I always put your 5 stars close to the top of my TBR :D Thanks so much for the great review! I love that the story is about all things paranormal + romance YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.