Swoon YA Bound




It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)




My Swoon is from: Once (Eva #2) by Anna Carey

Wrapping my arms around his neck, our tangled bodies hidden beneath the bridge. His head fell back as I kissed him, the warmth of his tongue spurring me on. I nodded yes, guiding his fingers to my waist as he untucked my shirt. His cold hands pressed against my stomach, the touch stealing the breath from my body.



             Yes guys, Eve and Caleb get the steamy going in the sequel ! ;)




8 comments:

  1. I NEED this book! So jealous *glares* lol Love this swoon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do need this book Tris LOL! I know you'll love it!! Thanks so much for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. So Eve broke my heart. I wasn't sure I could read the second book after the way book one ended but after this maybe.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie, I know what you mean the first book Eve broke my heart too, but Once is sooooo good. It will broke your heart again, but it's well worth it. Eve and Caleb are great in this book together!

      Delete
  3. Another new book for me to check out! Love what you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie! I love the Eve series! Eve and Caleb are great together ;)

      Delete
  4. Amazing Swoon! I have wanted to get Eve for awhile. Your swoon makes me think I need to pick it up ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, I love the Eve series! I think you would really enjoy it too :)

      Delete