Swoon #YABound




It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)




             My Swoon is from: Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry


She open her mouth, her tongue bringing me to my Knees. Flames licked through me as our kiss deepened. Her hands massaged my scalp and neck, only stoking the heat of the fire.





                 






18 comments:

  1. Woah! That's hawt <3 I think I need this book in my life ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Tris, I think I need Noah in my life! Somethings I wish I could jump into these books lol! ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the "swoon"! I feel like I've had this book on my TBR forever. I wish it was coming out sooner! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, Your wait is almost over July 31, but this book is worth waiting on!! I love Pushing The Limits, now the hard part for me is waiting on the second book lol!

      Delete
    2. I didn't know there would be a second book! I thought it was a stand alone. Very cool! :-)

      Delete
    3. Amber, Yes there will be a second book. Yes Pushing The Limits can be a stand alone. The second book is about Beth, One of Noah's best friends :)
      http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/pushing-limits-by-katie-mcgarry.html

      Delete
    4. oh okay! Thanks Debbie. Going to read your review now :-)

      Delete
  3. Great swoon and I agree with Trisha really hawt(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! I'm going to need a fire hose after that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I remember in your review you said this one had a lot of steamy scenes - you weren't kidding! Love this! I can definitely see why you chose it for your Swoon haha. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linny for stopping by, I know, this book is HOT! I can't wait till the next book with bad girl Beth! I don't think I read bad girl book yet :)

      Delete
  6. It's great reading a SWOON from a guy's POV!

    My Swoon: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/swoon-thursday-23-redheads-are-soulless.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, I'm loving all the books come out right now from guy's POV!

      Delete
  7. Yeah I wanted to read this before but now I NEED to read this. Thanks.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2012/06/swoon-thursday-6712.html

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie I know you'll love Pushing The Limits!

      Delete
  8. seems intriguing, i like the pic

    ReplyDelete