Blood Crave (Blood on the Moon #2) by Jennifer Knight

Blood Crave (Blood on the Moon, #2)

                     Blood Crave

            (Blood on the Moon #2)

                                             by
 
Headstrong heroine Faith Reynolds returns in this thrilling sequel to the paranormal romance Blood on the Moon!

After surviving being kidnapped by a vampire, Faith would just love to focus on some alone time with her hot (though occasionally furry) boyfriend, Lucas. Unfortunately, with a vampire uprising on the horizon and her best friend, Derek, about to wake up and find himself transformed into a half-werewolf, half-vampire being without a beating heart, Faith has a few other things to take care of first.

Faith is not without help, in the form of her newfound powers of sensing people’s emotions and being able to influence werewolves’ actions, not to mention her begrudging but rather helpful boyfriend. Even so, convincing a werewolf packmaster to prepare for an epic battle may be difficult to do without solid evidence.

Lose yourself once more in the deliciously suspenseful world of werewolves versus vampires, otherworldly boys with deadly charm, and addictive, spine-tingling action and romance!
 
Paperback, 512 pages
Expected publication: August 14th 2012 by Running Press
 
 
 
(MY THOUGHTS)
  Blood Crave is the sequel to Blood on the Moon and this series is freakin’ incredible. My first loves in the Paranormal genre are vampires and werewolves, and Jennifer Knight has written a totally awesome one in the Blood on the Moon series. I feel like I’ve been on an amazing adrenaline rush reading this book. The only regrets I have is that I didn't read the first book, but you better believe I will be getting the first book. I love the characters: Faith, Lucas, and Derek. Faith is the main character who definitely speaks her mind. Lucas is a strong and deadly bad ass werewolf. Derek is a hybrid werewolf/vampire, and I couldn’t help loving his boyish charm. Knight writes with a strength and clarity that had me living and feeling the lives of these characters with each page.

Faith can read emotions, so she can tell when somebody is lying or what emotions they’re hiding. She also has the power to change a werewolf’s emotions. For the uprising vampires, this is a power they would love to get their hands on and the person who wields it. The Vampire monarch also wants Derek, who's a crossbreed after he was bitten by a vampire and a werewolf. Faith is trying to get Lucas to help her protect Derek from the vampires. Lucas is all for keeping Derek out of the vampires’ hands. But when Faith and Derek's relationship starts getting a little too friendly (because of Faith's guilt for Derek), Lucas's angrier is making him a jealous hot-head werewolf. Vampires might be the least of Derek’s problems if he keeps trying to put the moves on Faith after Lucas gets finish with him.

Faith and Lucas's romance is so much fun, and yes it gets sizzling hot! Lucas is swoon-luscious. I always love a bad boy who's strong and protective, and being a werewolf is just a big sexy plus with me. And with Derek rubbing Lucas's fur the wrong way with Faith, Lucas has my heart all the way for him.

The Blood on the Moon series is Team Jacob’s fan girls revenge on Edward hehe . Faith is no Bella, as you will see at the ending of Blood Crave. And Jennifer Knight couldn't have given me a more amazing ending in Blood Crave to take readers into the third novel of this series. This is a fantastic Vampire vs Werewolf novel, but not to be confused with Twilight, because this is totally different kind a storyline with Vampires and werewolves. I highly recommend Blood Crave.
 
 
 
          Author Website | Goodreads | buy: Amazon | buy: Barnes & Noble
 
 
     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. eep-this is new to me and after reading your review i totally want to read them both. I love a paranormal book with vampires and werewolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, I haven't heard of this series either till I got Blood Crave on NG. I LOVE it lol! This book is sooooooo good! I think you would like this one too! :)

      Delete
  2. I've read both!!! Lol great review ;) I think Blood on the Moon was just as good as Blood Crave if not better. And with titles like those and the men...it is one of the best YA vamp/were story's.

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley, I agree, I haven't read the first book, but I see it being just as great as Blood Crave. I am going to read Blood on the Moon. There's no way I'm not going to know how Faith and Lucas's romance got started LOL!

      Delete
  3. I am so going to have to check out this series!
    I love paranormal books, especially about werewolves :)
    Your review was amazing!
    I liked how you mentioned it's no Twilight ha ha

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book,crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magen, So glad you liked the review! Yes the Blood on the Moon series is definitely one you should check out! I love it! :)

      Delete