Swoon Thursday (6) #YABound


It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)





My Swoon is from:  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

 Why was she kissing the Crown Prince of Adarlan? Her fingers loosened and her arm dropped to her side. He removed his mouth from hers and smiled. It was infections. Dorian leaned forward again, but she smoothly put two fingers against his lips "I should go to bed," she said He raised his eyebrows. "Alone," she added.



                             Kick-ass assassins aren't swoon so easily lol!


 

17 comments:

  1. Ah, I can't wait to read this one! Hopefully I have time to get to it on my vacation next week. Check out my swoon @:
    www.MostlyYABookObsessed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will really like this book Nereyda! Hope you get to read it soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm...very intriguing swoon. I think I need to know more:)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Nicole, This swoon scene between Celaena and Dorian was to long, So I thought I would just give the fun side of it! :)

      Delete
  3. Love how she tells him "Alone". Adding this one to my TBR pile.

    Here is mine: http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know Angela love the way Celaena handles Dorian in this scene! ;)

      Delete
  4. Great teaser, and sounds like a kick butt mc. Can't wait to read.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is Brandi! but Dorian does get Celaena to swoon alittle in this scene hehe! ;);)

      Delete
  5. This was my waiting on wednesday this week. I cannot wait to read it, and now I want it even more after that swoon-worthy moment!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's will worth the wait Teresa!I love this book, Hope you enjoy it too! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL Valerie! I see that little smile on your face! <3

      Delete
  7. I'm reading this right now! I'm not quite to that part yet, but I think I'm pretty close :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse, I think you're going to enjoy this part with Celaena and Dorian when you get to it! ;)

      Delete
  8. I am so intersted in reading this!!! I can't wait for it to come out! I didn't know it had romance to, yay ;D Thanks for the nice swoon.

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Haley! Hope you enjoy Throne of Glass as much as I did! :)

      Delete