Swoon Thursday (7) #YA Bound



It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)






My Swoon is from:  Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness) by P.T. Michelle


Just as the first tendrils of sunlight reached my room, the bow unraveled. Ethan took his time tracing a finger past the hollow in my throat, then down the center of my chest. When his knuckles brushed the top curve of my cleavage, I sucked in a breath and goose bumps scattered across my skin. Ethan’s eyes snapped to mine, a dark, sexy smile tilting the left corner of his mouth. My heart stuttered as he grasped my waist, then slowly pulled me close. Kissing his jaw, I slid my hands along his shoulders and welcomed his warmth as everything inside me bloomed to life.
 
 
                                                      

 


 
 
 
                                                          

17 comments:

  1. OMG. That is swoonworthy and makes me want to read the book. Haven't heard of it though, is the rest as good as this?
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!there's more lol! Brandi, It's definitely steamy swoon with Nara and Ethan! ;)

      Delete
  2. awww I so need to read this now lol. Sounds Good!
    new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shady! Yes BKoB is a grat series! :) Thank you for stopping by and for following me! Definitely will check your blog out! :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, nice! So happy to see LUCID getting some swoon love ;) Go Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He did get some sweet swoon Trisha! lol!

      Delete
  4. Yummy! Can't wait to read this one.

    Here's my Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Yummy is right Valerie ;) Ethan is totally Yummy in Lucid!

      Delete
  5. Ohh, sounds great! I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swoon! I haven't heard of this book. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You picked the perfect swoon moment!
    I absolutely love that book!!
    Oh Ethan!

    :)

    Thank you for stopping by and checking out My Swoon

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book,crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Megan! :) I love that Ethan character is getting darker in this second book!

      Delete
  8. Nice swoon! What a pretty cover.

    Angela
    readingcave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy yummy! I was going to read the first one of these and never got around to it. If its this swoon all through out you can count on me getting this soon tho ;)

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice swoon! I need to read this series soon! Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, not only is that swoon worthy, it's beautifully written. Love it!

    ReplyDelete