Swoon 4 #YA Bound



It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)


 My swoon from: Drain You by B. Beth Bloom

"I thought you'd ask the most epic question," he said between breaths.
"Which one?"
"What happen when I met you."
"Oh, I know the answer to that one. High jinks ensued"
"No. I, like, fell in love."
"With a human?" I touched his lips and he kissed and sucked my finger
"I know"
"Disgusting."
"Dangerous."
"Whatever."
Than I kissed him, hard at first, than very, very soft. His fingers traced lines up my legs, making me tremble.
"I want to go in there." I said pointing to the walk-in-closet.
He kissed my mouth and stood up with me still in his lap. I wrapped my legs around him, never breaking our long, steady kiss.


This is only the beginning of this steamy swoon scene between Quinn and James! ;)






5 comments:

  1. Another book I'll have to check out :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to check tho one out. Nice swoon.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swoon! This book is definitely on my TBR :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to check this out!

    My SWOON is from Circus Summer: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/swoon-thursday-25-circus-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Swoon! I haven't heard of this one before but I have now and I think I need to find out more.
    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.