Swoon Thursday (12): Swoon-worthy Kisses!



It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun: From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)



      My Swoon is from: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
 
Our second kiss is gentle and passionate, tentative and hungry, all at once. My fingers thread through his curls and clasp around his head, tugging him to me. He tastes like the wildflower-honey pastries inside, sweet and intoxicating. I explore his mouth, starting with his soft lips, and when he deepens the kiss, the warm cavern inside. I sigh against him and a tremor rocks my body. He breaks away from the kiss, his dazed eyes meeting mine, making sure I’m okay before he kisses me again and again—our lips settling into the rhythm of a different dance. His thumbs draw light circles along my cheeks. I suck on his lower lip, and the moan that escapes his throat makes me ache.


                      Yep!, Ms. Harris definitely made me swoon over Lorenzo!


 


10 comments:

  1. EEKK! I am swooning over Lorenzo now!! lol. Definitely gotta read this book.

    Here's my Swoon.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley I love your swoon! I've been trying to comment on your blog since last week, but the word verification that I have to type in to post a comment won't let me anymore. It's not just your blog, any blog that has that word verification on their comment box won't let me post. I don't know why I can't, I guess it's just a blogger glitch. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG that's such a hot swoon!! I really wanna read this book now!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Here's mine: http://hm-viewsnreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/swoon-thursday-3-saving-june-by-hannah.html
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW. I've never considered this book, but hell, now I know I will definitely check it out!! OMG I love this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so glad you liked the swoon Lucija! MSSSC is awesome read! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow!! Great swoon Debbie, I love the guys who moan........

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi, I'm having the same trouble with word verification on your blog! It will not let me post a comment! But I love your swoon!Hopefully what ever wrong with blogger not letting me post on blogs with WV in the comment box will get fixed soon! :)

      Delete
  5. I really need to read this book soon! That swoon.. Oh Emm Gee.

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited about this book!


    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that is yummy!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.