Temptation (Temptation #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins

Temptation

        Temptation (Temptation #1)

                                              by
 
Your heart misleads you.
That's what my friends and family say.

But I love Noah.
And he loves me.

We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms.

It should be

ROSE & NOAH

forever, easy.

But it won't be.

Because he's Amish.
And I'm not.
 
Paperback, 383 pages
Published June 26th 2012 by Harlequin Teen
 
 
 
(MY THOUGHTS)
Temptation had me in tears for Rose and Noah’s heartbreaking romance. I love forbidden romance stories! And Karen Ann Hopkins has written one that is truly unique, she writes with clarity and strength that pulled me in and hooked me.Hopkins also writes this story from both Rose and Noah’s point of views. This is something that I love for the author to do. I always enjoy seeing both sides of feelings from the two people who are falling in love. Rose and Noah are both fantastic characters. They’re strong and self-assured in who they are and their beliefs.

Rose’s father has moved her and her two brothers Sam and Justin from a Cincinnati suburban life to the boondocks of Ohio called Meadowview. Rose’s new home is in the middle of an Amish community. Rose has never cared about boys or had a boyfriend, but when she meets her Amish neighbor Noah, her heart betrays the feisty Rose. Out of all the boys she could have fallen for, why did it have to be an Amish one?

Noah is eighteen, and in the Amish way of life, it’s time he has to start thinking about marriage. But, none of the Amish girls have caught Noah’s eye or heart. Unfortunately, the girl that has is the girl who’s forbidden. When Rose returns her love for him, Noah is determined to have the forbidden girl he truly loves.

Rose and Noah’s love is one that had me cheering for these two who are destine to be together. But their families and different cultures are going to be a hard one for them to overcome. They’re both strong in their beliefs, but their love will prove to be stronger, and I can’t wait for second book to find out just how sneaky Rose will be in order to get the guy she loves with all her heart.

Temptation is a beautiful, forbidden romance that had me begging for Rose and Noah’s love to find a way to be. I highly recommend Temptation as a heart-melting romance.
 
 
 
                       Goodreads | buy: Amazon | buy: Barnes & Noble 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Thanks for reading the review! =D Hope you like Remembrance!
    I love alternating POV books. I'm definitely going to check out Temptation! I love romances <3
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Hira! LOL! Is there any other kind of books?! LOL! I'm romance all the way ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha! Me too! There must always be at least a little romance in every book! ;)

      Delete
  2. I really want to read this! I saw another review about a month ago maybe and now with this review it makes me want to get it even more. It seems like something I would really enjoy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again :D Great to hear you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Noah and Rose, Bianca! Temptation is a fantastic read, beautiful love story between Rose and Noah! Hope you get to read it :)

      Delete
  3. Haha! It's not really his fault.. though he was kind of a jerk sometimes :P But yeah, he's nice. And you should definitely read the series and then do let me know what you think! And thanks for visiting! <3
    ~Hira

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.