Awry (The Archers of Avalon #2) by Chelsea Fine

Awry (The Archers of Avalon, #2)

                           Awry 

         (The Archers of Avalon #2)

                                                 by

Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes...love is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal.

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again.

495 pages
Published June 12th 2012 by Firefall Publishing


(MY THOUGHTS)
  OMG! OMG! As Heather would say in this novel, Awry is absolutely fan-freakin-tastic!!! and I definitely agree! Chelsea Fine has taken me on the most twisted, romantic, and mysterious adventure with the amazing The Archers of Avalon series. I'm totally in awe with Fine and this incredible story. I love that Fine gave the backstory of how the love curse began in the 1500's between Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel right along with the present day story of them trying to find the cure for the curse. Awry did not fail me as a sequel. Fine took this storyline to higher awesomeness. I fell in love with the characters all over again. I got to see more of Heather and Nate in Awry, which I enjoyed so much. Heather is just so full of laughs and the best girlfriend a girl could have, and Nate shows more of his nerdy side. Both of them had me in tears with laughter. Gabriel grew a pair, and he actually shows me that he is a tough guy. Tristan is still the bad boy love of my heart, and by the end Scarlet was one heck of a kick-ass heroine. And I can't wait to see Scarlet and Tristan together in the final novel Anow. Chelsea Fine gave me a hold-on-to-my-chair ending in Awry and I so want the next book, Anow.

The curse has changed this time around for Scarlet when she dies and comes back to life. And it's all because Tristan and Scarlet broke the rules in her last life. Gabriel is definitely a little pissed at Tristan for this. But with the curse changing, Scarlet has to tell Heather. And what's better than having a BFF, is having your BFF become your side-kick on a centuries’ old curse with a witch and Ashman. Heather is more than two gorgeous Archer bad boys can handle.

We find out Gabriel's ex-girlfriend, Raven (who's a witch) is only the start of Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel's cursed love that was meant to end in death for Scarlet. And this is where the answers in Awry will take me to an even more twisted and mysterious love curse in Anow, and I have to know who and what. The suspense that Chelsea Fine kept me in was amazing, and the cliffhanger had me biting my nails.

The Archers of Avalon is an awesome series with Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel's cursed romance. I’m begging for the final novel in this beautiful love triangle. I highly recommend Awry as a fantasy with dark magic and a romance to die for, literally, it’s a must read.



          Author Website | Goodreads | buy: Amazon | buy: Barnes & Noble


     
 

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I just bought Anew. Look forward to this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it as much as did! I love this series! :)

      Delete