Covet (The Clann #2) by Melissa Darnell

              Covet (The Clann #2)

                                                  by

Dangerous to be together. Painful to be apart. Savannah Colbert knows she broke up with Tristan Coleman for the right reasons. Most of all, to keep from killing him with her new vampire abilities. But try telling her heart. Now, lost in a sea of hostile Clann faces, Sav tries to come to terms with what she's becoming and what that means for her future. And that someone is doing their best to bully her into making a terrible mistake.

Tristan can't believe Sav won't even talk to him. If being apart is her decision, fine. Just don't expect him to honor it. But even as he prepares to fight for the girl he loves, forces beyond their control take them both in directions neither could have foreseen or prepared for.

A reckoning is coming… and not everyone will survive.

Paperback, 488 pages
Published September 25th 2012 by HarlequinTeen



(MY THOUGHTS)
 
I have been waiting so impatiently for Covet, the sequel to Crave. Now I'm impatiently waiting for Consume, the third novel in The Clann series. Melissa Darnell has written one of the most fantastic Young Adult paranormal series. This storyline with the vampire council and witch clann has wicked twist to it and Sav and Tristan’s forbidden romance is always my favor kind of romance. It's just a really great YA and I love this series. I think what I loved the most about this second book (well, the romance, of course,), was the blow-my-mind ending. I was wondering if Darnell would do something like this in this second book, and when she did, I was saying...Yes, yes, YES! Now I'm so ready for Tristan in Consume. The title alone says an awesome finale to me.

Sav and Tristan go through a lot of painful hurt with their romance and family in Covet. Where the first book was hilarious with wonderful humor, this second novel pulled at my heart stings for these two teenagers trying to be together.Tristan’s sister Emily has a little surprise for the vampire council and the witch clan.

Melissa Darnell didn't fail me with this sequel, but with Covet fantastic ending I will be on pins and needles waiting for Sav and Tristan in Consume. I recommend Covet as a super awesome YA paranormal read! 


                 Author Website | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble




    

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. How am I supposed to wait another year for the third one?! This book definitely matches, and dare I say, surpasses my love for the first one. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a journey to Ireland in the third book. A girl can dream, right?

    Cleo Rogers Garden Design

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.