On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young

                  On Dublin Street

              (On Dublin Street #1)

                                             by 
Jocelyn Butler has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare… Four years ago, Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. Her solitary life is working well—until she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core. Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached. But after an intrigued Jocelyn accepts, she realizes that Braden won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her… down to the very soul.
 
Paperback, 336 pages
Expected publication: December 31st 2012 by NAL Trade
 
 
(MY THOUGHTS)   Adult Romance
On Dublin Street is just HOT. HOT, steamy HOT! I love when a man pursues what he wants and won’t give up (no, not a stalker). But a self-assured man, who will show the woman that he wants her, and that his motives are sincere. Braden Carmichael is that kind of luscious man. Samantha Young has written a saucy, can't-have-me, steamy romance with Jocelyn and Braden. This romance is dramatic and sexy, but Young also gave me great laughs between these two. And seriously, I couldn't stop laughing for an hour when I read a certain scene. You’ll know what I'm talking about when you read it. Hint: Braden and Jocelyn are on the sofa wrestling around, and it's one of those things that just happens and makes you wish you could crawl under a rock. It stills cracks me up!

Jocelyn is a woman with a wild past, and she feels like some of the bad choices she’s made are the reason she has lost the only two people she loved. So when “I can have any woman I want" Braden meets Jocelyn, he finds out real fast that Jocelyn’s not going to be one of his toys, and no way is she interested in a serious relationship. Braden discovers this is one lady he won’t be bringing into his bed…on his terms.
 
On Dublin Street is a heart touching romance as Braden becomes the man that can heal Jocelyn’s damaged heart, but Jocelyn and Braden’s romance is also a bittersweet emotional roller coaster, and insanely sexy. I highly recommend On Dublin Street as a must read!



                Author Website | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
 
 
 
                            

6 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD! I loved, absolutely loved On Dublin Street! It is very, very HOT!! It definitely is a must read! So glad you enjoyed it as much as me!!!
    Great Review!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I knew we both had good taste in books Magen! So glad you stop by! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG Debbie, I want to read this book so bad! I got it from NetGalley last week and I just need to find a spot to fit it on my TBR schedule. Great review! So in the mood for a smexy book, bring on the angst and sexual tension!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Netgalley too, I think I had for a month. Finally I said I got to read this book lol! I think you going to like this one Nereyda! I'll check out your review to see! :)

      Delete
  3. This was my favorite contemp/adult read of 2012. I just read it a few weeks back and I still can't stop thinking about it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, So glad you liked the review! I agree with you, its one of my favorites too! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.