The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa

                       The Lost Prince

                  (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1)

                                    by Julie Kagawa

  

Don’t look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.

That is Ethan Chase’s unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he’d dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister’s world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myth and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.

Paperback, 379 pages
Published October 23rd 2012 by Harlequin Teen
 
 
 
(MY THOUGHTS)
 
For all who follows and reads my reviews, you know I can get emotional. And when I saw Julie Kagawa was continuing the Iron Fey series, I went, Ohhhhh heck yeah! And definitely got emotional. The Lost Prince carries on with Meghan's younger brother, Ethan, who’s all grown up and a bad boy. I also love that I still get glances of the old gang: Meghan, Ash and Puck. Thank you, Julie Kagawa!

Ethan is loner, and a bad ass boy. With his facial pricing, Ethan is cleanly sending a bad boy message of don’t mess with me. Ethan just trying to stay off the fairies’ radar. But when a new group of faeries start stealing outcast fairies from his world, there's no way Ethan can ignore these fairies any longer, especially when his life and family are in danger. Ethan also has another problem, but it's a beautiful one named Kenzie. Kenize is a head-strong girl, and she has her sights set on Ethan. She’s not the kind of girl that takes no for an answer. One reason is Kenzie has a secret, she knows life is too short, and she’s not going to miss out on it or any adventure that comes her way and Ethan is her adventure.

The Lost Prince is awesome, and honestly, I didn't think I could love Ethan as much as I loved Ash and Puck, but Kagawa proved me wrong with Ethan’s character. There is another character that I’m loving too: Keirran. Oh yeah, girls. This series is going to be soooooo goooooood! I highly recommend The Lost Prince as a must read. Let the awesome adventure begin again with Ethan and Keirran….Oh and of course the romance! These two guys do have their beautiful ladies to romances ;)



                Author Website | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble







3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this review - I loved the Iron Fey series myself, and wondered if I could enjoy this as much, but I ended up loving Ethan in his own right too!

    Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your review, but I'm going to be honest and say I haven't read any of the fey books by Julie. After reading this, I think I really need to!!!
    This book sounds amazing and one I might really enjoy :)

    Great Review!

    Magen Corrie

    (grabbed you button girl!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Grabbed your button too, makes it a whole lot easier going to your blog LOL! Yes definitely read the frist series with Maghen, Ash and Puck before you start this series with Ethan. I know you will love it Magen! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.