Thoughtless (Thoughtless #1) by S.C. Stephens

       Thoughtless (Thoughtless #1)

                                                   by

For almost two years now, Kiera’s boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she’s ever wanted: loving, tender, and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together—Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university—everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart. Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he’s purely a friend she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes . . . and none of them will ever be the same.

New Adult 
Paperback, 544 pages
Published November 6th 2012 by Gallery Books


(MY THOUGHTS)
  Thoughtless is AWESOME! I received Thoughtless for a NetGalley review, but when I finish it, I had to go to Amazon and get the sequel. That's how much I love this series! I just wish I would’ve found out about the Thoughtless series after the third book Reckless was published, so I could read all three books at once. This is the first for me reading a rock-n-roll band novel and I loved it!

I fell in love with Kellan Kyle, who is the sexy hottie lead singer in the rock band called the D-bags. Yep!, call Kellan Kyle candy on a stick...mmm lick, lick LOL! Kellan's character is the kind you wish could reach into the novel and pull his bad boy a** out lol! Yeah, I love him alright! I also liked Kiera, who’s the main character, and this novel is told from her POV. Though I understand her and can see why she handled things the way she did, I did yell at her and say... Come on, girl, your killing me here! Danny, Kiera's boyfriend, is also so a great character. He's the boy-next-door type and I loved him, too!

Thoughtless is a grip-your-heart romance, rockin’ roller coaster ride that had me glued to the pages of Kiera, Kellan, and Danny’s romance. S.C. Stephens is an amazing writer and storyteller who hooked me and reeled me in and I’ve got to have more of Kiera and Kellan's hot, steamy romance. I highly recommend the Thoughtless series as swoon worthy romance that will have your heart beating fast for this gorgeous, sexy bad boy rocker Kellan Kyle! Definitely a must read!



                  Author Website | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble


 
                    


                  

6 comments:

  1. I love Thoughtless :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it too! I've been waiting months for the third book, need my Kellan fix lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrystina, definitely love Thoughtless! I love Kellan bad boy sexy self LOL! I been reading alot of New Adult lately and DANG! I love this genre. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Nereyda I can tell you right now, TO GET THIS BOOK! LOL! You are going to love it!! Damn! I'm still drooling over Kellan!

      Delete
  3. OMG this sounds so hot and just plain out good! Reading this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla, I can't wait till you read Thoughtless! I know you are going to LOVE this book! Hurry up and read it, so we can talk about bad boy Kellan! Dang, this guy is H-O-T! LOL!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.