Swoon Thursday (13): Electrifying Touches


Swoon Thursday: Electrifying Touches by YA Bound


It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                              *  *   *



 My swoon is from:   Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear. V (Steven) definitely has a Electrifying Touch for Noli!!! ;)


“Patience, Noli.” His mouth worked down her body as his hands continued to tease her. She writhed in pleasure meeting his touches, running her hands over his firm body as the heat within her continued to build. What would happen when it came to head? Would it tear her apart? As anxious as she was, she didn’t fight it. When his breath brushed her bare thighs, the inferno within exploded. Every fiber of her being became alight with fire for the man who kissed her where no one had touched her before.







14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL! Yep, It's a hot one alright! he he! Thanks for stopping by and thank you so much for following my blog! I'm sorry I couldn't comment on your blog, but I can't get pass those "word verification" password to comment :( Blogger hates me when it comes to those things! lol!

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Now that was a Swoon. I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on Innocent Darkness.

    Innocent Darkness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Nicola you need to read the rest of this, it will definitely have you swooning!;) LOL! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome choice! That is a very steamy swoon and I love it!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest between these two was *fan self* steamy! Gotta love Mature YA! Thanks for stopping by Teresa! :)

      Delete
  4. That is definitely Swoony!! I want to read this one too!

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love this book Ashley! Hope you get read it soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow that was an awesome swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I couldn't post a comment on you blog Catarine! But your "word verification" won't let me! I do love your swoon! :)

      Delete
  6. I have an inner heat building just from reading that!!! I love!

    Great Swoon!! :D

    Also, haven't read that book, but I think I must. The cover is pretty awesome, too!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Magen and the heat keeps getting even hotter between these two! ;)Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. That is a great swoon!! I have this book on my TBR list!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete