Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi

            Through the Ever Night

          (Under the Never Sky #2)

                                                by

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.

Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 by HarperCollins 



(MY THOUGHTS)
  Through the Ever Night didn't let me down as a sequel. Aria and Perry are still great together, and this storyline is even more amazing. In this second novel, Aria and Perry go their separate ways for most of the book, but the time they are together is swoon-worthy. Perry is not his cold, hard self with Aria this time around, though. The tough guy is in love and he's ready to show Aria she’s the only girl for him, but there’re a few ladies that are trying to see if they have a chance with lover boy Perry. Veronica Rossi is a wonderful storyteller, and I love that she writes from both Aria and Perry's points of view.

The suspense at the end of this sequel gets intense. The ending is definitely setting readers up for an amazing grand finale with the Savages and the Dwellers, the Aether storms, and with Aria and Perry's romance. It left me on a cliffhanger, wanting to know what Perry has to tell Aria when they can get some alone time.

Soren’s character has a bigger part in this sequel. I'm really going to love seeing more of Soren in the last book. He’s showing another side of who he is in this second book, and I love that Soren adds some humor to Aria and Perry’s romance. Yeah, Soren got a few laughs out me with his sarcastic picking at them.

Through the Ever Night is a fantastic sequel that keeps me wanting more of Aria and Perry's romance, their dystopian world, and their adventure under the of the aether sky. I highly recommend it as a must read.



                Buy Through the Ever Night at:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble




One of my favorite swoon teaser from Through the Ever Night:

Perry’s hand settled on her hip, his grip firm. She felt their kiss shift into something deeper as his mouth moved with more urgency over hers. Suddenly there was real heat between them, and she had to force herself to draw away.

When she did, a soft curse slipped through Perry’s lips. His eyes were half-lidded, unfocused. He looked as overcome as she felt.

Aria leaned by his ear. “We’ll pick that up when we’re alone.
He laughed. “That better be soon.”







7 comments:

  1. That little snippet at the end brought tingles to my body.......oh why did edelweiss decline my request....I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK NOW.

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to this book - I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And major thanks for that snippet at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, You're so welcome Tara! I could'nt resist putting that great swoon in my review! ;) That scene between Aria and Perry was just sooooo goooooood! And it only gets more swoony! ;)

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to read this books, wanting desperately too, and haven't found the time. Sounds like I'd better make the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review, Debbie!

    I cannot wait to dive back into this world, for seriously. I'm sooo glad that we get more Aria and Perry romance and no more coldness from Perry either! And Soren, I was wondering if we'd ever see him again! You've got me all excited even more, I may need to do a reread to contain myself! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you liked the review Jessirae! :) This book has alot going on! Like you I was glad to see Soren back and I'm glad his character is turning out to be a great one, I hope!

      Delete
  5. LOVED that teaser!! I'm super excited about this one! Can't wait to read what is happening! I'm glad it wasn't a let down, too. Loved your review! Makes me sooo excited :)

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.