Swoon Thursday: Gotta Love Those Bad Boys



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

                                                                     ***


My Swoon is from: Bad Rep by Meredith Walters. Jordan a senior in college/drummer in a popular local band and he's definitely a beautiful good/bad boy! Jordan and Maysie's romance is steamy hot and it's getting a bad rep! Yep!, I'm sooooo loving these New Adult novels!




Mayise's Swoon for bad boy Jordan:

Okay, Jordan was hot. Like, ridiculously hot. He had a delicious edge about him that was hard to ignore. He was this weird mixture of tatted up bad boy and gorgeous guy next door.  But I felt embarrassed for Jaz, watching the other girl as she flirted shamelessly. No guy was worth shredding your self-respect like that. Even if he did have amazing smile and the most kissable lips I have ever seen. And I couldn’t stop myself from fantasizing about running my tongue over his eyebrow ring.

“Bartender, huh?  I bet you’ll make some serious scratch,” I commented, handing my completed application back to him. He tossed his perfect smile in my direction and I felt my panties getting wet. Dear lord, the flash of his gleaming white teeth was like a hot button to my nether regions. Down vagina! Down, girl.







13 comments:

  1. OMG Down Girl! That is so funny!! Great swoon :D I have been debating this book...
    Here's My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I love that too! I love this book Ashley, but I'm loving about all of the New Adult books! I definitely think this one is worth reading! Love Jordan any Mayise story! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome swoon! I must venture off to goodreads and check this book out now!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this book for a while! Your Swoon has made me want to drop everything else I'm reading right now! LOL

    Here is my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-2.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED this swoon and I loved this book. There are so many hot swoons to pick from. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA Down girl!! I loved that swoon so much I am so adding it to my reading list!! So hot :D

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That's a great one! I have this book on my Kindle waiting for me to read it. I think it just moved up to the front of the line.

    I'm loving the NA books, too.

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!! That swoon is so funny!!!! YUM!!!! I must check this one out. My swoon is also from an NA book~ :D

    My Swoon

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this looks sexy and FUN.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lol! Down girl. Now I just HAVE to read this book.
    Great swoon and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! Great swoon... must add it to my list!!

    Sorry I’m late, but thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete