Swoon Thursday: Holy Moly That Is Hot!



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!





My Swoon today is from: Rocked Under by Cora Hawkes!  I love this book! I love Emma and Scott's romance, but Scott Mason is one gorgeous hot man-whore rock star that pushed me to my bad boy limit and I really wanted to do some serious bodily damage to this bad ass boy lead singer lol! Yep, You better believe I'll be waiting on Scott Mason in the second book of the Rocked series! ;)






Emma and Scott's Holy Moly That Is Hot Swoon:

His tongue slipped into my mouth and slowly, firmly, stroked me. I moaned low in my throat. Scott increased his pressure and his hands went down to my butt. Heat licked through me as an ache began, the dull throb of desire telling me to surrender all, right here and now.

Scott ripped himself away from my lips and buried his head in my neck again. His chest was moving up and down rapidly.


He groaned and squeezed my butt harder, pushing me into him more. “Shit!” He groaned into my neck, sending little vibrations through me. “I want you so bad.”

He was all over me; his hands on my ass was undoing me in ways that would stay with me forever. I knew why girls went crazy for him, why they couldn’t resist him. He was sex on legs. I felt as though he needed me now, that his life depended on him having me.

Our kiss was exquisite, the best I had ever had and I wanted it again and again. Oh, god! What the hell am I doing?




24 comments:

  1. WOW. That is quite the swoon! I must check this book out! HOT! :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this book Alyssa! But Scott, OH I so wanted to hurt this man-whore lol! I love a book when it get my emotions going! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing this around.. just picked it up! Great swoon and thanks for sharing!

    Here's my swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh damn!!!! What an awesome swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, This book had me swooning and wanting to go bat-sh*t crazy on Scott! I don't think I've read another book that got to me like this one did with bad boy Scott! I LOVE IT LOL! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Now that is swoon! yay baby already have this on my NA 2013 reading challenge. Just have to get it. Look forward to reading it.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Oh yeah, this book is steamy sexy HOT! I think you're going to really love Scott and Emma, if you don't want to kill Scott first! lol!

      Delete
    2. I am hoping to get it next week. Who knows it is only .99 might grab it sooner. Love it when you do not know if you want to kiss the hero or strangle him. LOL.

      Delete
    3. Bummed I should of got last week. Now it is $2.99.

      Delete
    4. I know, I seen it had went back up! I check on my Amazon wish list ever day to see if prices as drop on the books I wont! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Intense Swoon!

    My Swoon

    Kelsey @ Ketch’s Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo mmmmyy.... It's suddenly very warm in here. Don't know this book but maybe I should!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you should Valerie! This book is a new release. I think it came out the first of this month. I love it and can't wait for the second book in this series! ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh WOW! I'm going to have to check this book out!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-33-poison-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone get me a glass of cold water, that was hot! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Catarina, New Adult gets pretty HOT! LOL! Rock stars books are one of my favorite reads! ;)

      Delete
  9. Wow! That is one HOT STEAMY swoon. Definitly need to check this book out and get a copy for myself.

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my Swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow! Talk about a hot Swoon! This book is going on my TBR :)

    Here's a link to my Swoon:


    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-1.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sex on Legs- what a hoot! I love it!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah that was most definitely HOT! I haven't heard of this book before but I think I may have to rush out and find out more about it, NOW!!
    Thanks for sharing and dropping by my Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy hell.... just wow... I need a tall glass of ice water after reading that!!! Dear lord! That is a sexy swoon! Great pick!! I think I need to read that book...oh yes :}

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes...this is one I think I need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That is all I can say. I think I need a cold shower after that. Thnaks for sharing!
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the guy on the cover!! Great swoon!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete