Swoon Thursday: Kicking Off 2013 With A Swoon


It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

                                                                    



My Swoon is from:  From Ashes by Molly McAdams! Cassidy and Gage are definitely swoon-worthy!



Gage:

I glanced over her shoulders, dipping into her neck and up her throat before looking at her full lips, swollen from kissing and partially open. And finally, finally, I reached her gold eyes, bright with unshed tears. Mine. This beautiful girl is mine.

“You’re perfect, Cassidy.”

A sound that was a mix between a laugh and a sob left her and she tore her arms from under my hands and threw them around my neck. She was shaking slightly and I ran my hand through her long, thick hair.

 Her face flashed before mine for only a second before disappearing again down my chest, where she began to place damn near torturous openmouthed kisses. But that second was enough; her eyes were still wet but she had the softest, most beautiful smile I’d ever seen on her. It was more than just my smile, and I wanted to see it again.  With a gentle tug of her hair, I brought her lips back to mine.




14 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to read this book! Great swoon!

    Here's my Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was a great swoon! I love love loved it!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this! Great swoon, Molly is a great contemporary romance writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great swoon and I don't know this book. Off to check it out!!

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-1313.html

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm conflicted on this book, not sure if I want to read it or not. But that was a great swoon!
    Happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nereyda I can tell you this book is so good! I know you'll love it! It's a collage romance, Gage is twenty two and Cass is nineteen! I love it so much I hope you read it!

      Delete
  6. Awww, this sounds so sweet!!! I haven't read this book, or any book by Molly McAdams, so this was a nice surprise.

    Thanks for vising my blog and my swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have actually never heard of this book. But your swoon was great and I am off to go look it up!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it goooood Angela! Hope you get a chance to read this book! I know you would love it too! :)

      Delete
  8. OH.MY.GOD! That was just!!! AHHH!!! Loved that swoon oh so much! Great Pick!!! I think I fell in love :)

    My Swoon

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Magen you would love this book! I know I fell in love! With hottie Gage! I hope you get to read it! so good and steamy hot! ;)

      Delete
  9. I recently added this book to my list. After reading your swoon, I can't wait to start it. Thanks for sharing :)

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great swoon. Hi its Fallen Angels YA Book Blog. Decided to combine my YA blog with my Ault blog. I am now following you from there.

    Happy Reading
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete