Swoon Thursday: Oh The Yumminess




It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!







My swoon today is from:  Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntyre.  Hope and Mason definitely has the yumminess going on in their romance!


“Yeah. Why not?” I say. He opens his mouth to say something, probably to list the many reasons why not, but I don’t want to hear them right now. I lift my head, his fingers sliding over my face and into my hair, and I trail my tongue over his lip. He accepts the invitation eagerly, nipping my tongue and pulling it into his mouth to meet his.

My toes curl. Literally.

A sound, somewhere between a moan and a cry bubbles up from my throat. Mason responds to this by deepening the kiss until I want to scream with pleasure. Nobody has ever kissed me like this. I didn’t even know anybody could kiss like this. But oh, dear Buddha, I know right at this moment, Mason was wrong. He does possess me. He owns me in every sense of the word. I am his. As much of me for as long as he wants.

A tortured sound escapes from Mason as he pulls away gasping. I stare at him, panting. “I want to be a good guy with you,” he says, his voice is deep and husky, and I shiver. Even the way he sounds makes my body want in a way I’ve never experienced. “But Hope, you are making it so hard for me.

We both explode with laughter. “No pun intended?”
He nuzzles into my neck, burying his face in my hair. “Ahh. I want you so bad.”






10 comments:

  1. Gosh I love this meme, cause I get to read amazing moments like that! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Teresa! Love swoon thursday! lol! Have to start saying waiting on swoon thursday lol! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your swoon. I saw this book today when I was looking for some for NA Reading challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

    Happy Swoon day!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this book! I would definitley recommend it! :)

      Delete
  3. Oooo, I've never heard of this book, but that is quite a swoon!

    I'm a new GFC follow :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh these two are just getting started, they get steamy hot! lol! Thank you so much for the follow on GFC it means so much, Alyssa! Definitely already follow you on GFC! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I like this. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn, this is one book you should check out! I love it! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm liking this swoon a lot!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Valerie, This book was really good! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete