Swoon Thursday: Sexy Words and Surprising Kisses


It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                      ***



My Swoon is from: Oxford Whispers by Marion Croslydon.  Madison and Rupert steamy scenes are sizzling hot! This is the hottest scene I think I have ever read where clothes are still on! lol!

I just wish I could give you the whole scene so you could see for yourself how sexy these two are with clothes on! ;) This is definitely sexy words and surprising kisses!







"Sorry, I guess I feel a bit giddy."
"Giddy? That's not an adjective I would use to describe the so serious Madison LeBon." He kept on grazing on the skin of her neck.
"What adjectives would you use then?"
"Nerdy, stuck-up..." His tongue was now drawing small circles on the top of her breastbone, just above the first button of her far to respectable PJ's....hard-on-inducing." Her chest caved in, then expended when she released her next breath. "I not sure "hard-on-inducing" is in the Oxford's Dictionary."
"I made it up for you."
Her fingers rummaged through his hair and she dragged his head back to her lips. If he couldn't make love to her, he intended to make love to her mouth. And Madison's mouth wasn't playing hard to get. He brushed her lower lip, nibbling and sucking it, then slid through the tight space between her teeth. He sucked on her tongue and she gasped,.....


Yep! Gotta cut this scene off in the middle of the sentence, it gets to steamy from here! Sorry! hehe!



8 comments:

  1. Oh dear that was lovely...very swoony indeed!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome swoon! How much steamier does it get?

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Swoon, I did this book quite a few weeks back.
    Here's my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two def have some hot chemistry!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Swoon Debbie! It's now on my TBR :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-3_30.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I'm looking forward to reading this one!

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-35-darkest-lie.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohh my!! Loved that! Steamy and Lordy girl! I loved that!!! :D

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.