Swoon Thursday: Get Ready to Shudder and Tremble



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                          ***


My Swoon is from: Astarte's Wrath by Trisha Wolfe! I think everybody knows Trisha Wolfe over at YA Bound is my daughter, but she's also an awesome author (mom smile with heart full of pride! hehe). Trisha has a new Mature YA coming out in March. Yep, I love Astarte's Wrath, because you ladies know I love steamy hot romance and this novel definitely steams with the kind of HOT romance I love. This swoon is from the bedroom scene with Astarte (Star) and Xarion and it's steamy hot! 

                                                             Cover coming soon!



I bet your heart is pounding hard right now, the adrenaline claiming your body”—he presses his palm over my heart—“with a need only your clandestine lover can satisfy.”

I breathe deeply through the hitch in my throat, the feel of his hand on my chest causing my breaths to catch. “You’re just the cockiest little king. You assume you’re the only thing that gives me satisfaction?”

His smile widens as he lifts one of my arms and kisses the sensitive skin of my wrist. “If there is something in this world that can please you more than me,” he says, his warm breath caressing my skin, “then I’ll be extra diligent in my duties tonight, my queen. Indulge me with every sensation that gives you pleasure, and I will match it and more.”


Can't wait for you to read the rest of this sexy hot bedroom scene! ;)




15 comments:

  1. Uuuh, this sounds steamy! I love it!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely yummy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com
    http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-22113.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi you tease! What you can not end it there. Guess I will have to read it to to find out more. Yummy! Look forward to seeing what the cover looks like. Added it to my goodreads.

    Wickedly Delicious Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for added Astarte's Wrath to your Goodreads! And, Yep I'm a tease! hehe! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. That really is steamy! We need fans to cool us down! LOL!

    My Swoon: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-37-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I AM SO INSANELY JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW, DEBBIE! I cannot wait to read this book :)

    My Swoon Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a steamy scene. Wish it hadn't ended there. Another one to be added to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm adding this to my TBR on goodreads! I love sexy and cocky bad boys that meet their match! This scene is steamy and very swoon worthy!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is a delicious scene! I can't wait to read this book!


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, wow! I can't wait for this one! And, no, I didn't Trisha was your daughter. I'm so out of the loop! LOL!

    Great Swoon from a great writer!

    Here’s Mine: Swoony moment and PODs teaser!

    Michelle :)
    Author, Pods, available June 4th

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhh girl!!!! loved this; "Indulge me with every sensation that gives you pleasure, and I will match it and more.”

    *fans myself*

    ReplyDelete