Swoon Thursday: Hottest of the Hot Edition



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

                                                                          ***


My Swoon is from:  Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry. I just got this book last night so I don't know what's going on with Beth and Ryan yet. But I had to grab a Ryan and Beth swoon! I think it's a sweet book for a Valentine's Day swoon!




Her fingers lightly tickle my neck as I taste her warm lips. She answers by hesitantly kissing my lower lip. Beth tilts her head and we both open our mouths. Her tongue meets mine  and I swear the world explodes around us. Her hands tangle in my wet hair and she presses her body into me. She roams my back and my fingers hungrily touch the soft contours of her waist, then drift lower, gliding along the curves of her thighs.




                                 Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!






                                                       

15 comments:

  1. Awww YES! I loved Dare You To and I love, love, LOVE Ryan and Beth they are so cute together! Great pick!
    My Swoon (and check out my Beautiful Disaster + Walking Disaster giveaway) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!! This is sweet. I haven't read Pushing the Limits, but I think I have to add the series to my TBR list. :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Fanning myself. That was such a great swoon. I've read the first book in the series, but I haven't gotten this one yet. I think it just moved to the top of my list.

    Great choice,
    Michelle :)

    Here's My pick for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seductive, sexy, and I want more!!!! I can't wait to read this book! I LOVED Katie McGarry's Pushing Th Limits, and will be getting this book the moment that it releases! Awesome Swoon Debbie :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that swoon! I cannot wait to get my hands on that book ;D Happy Valentines Day!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* So want this book!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH I NEED THIS BOOK!!!!! I know Katie McGarry has plenty of steamy scenes in this book - just look at the cover!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome choice! I'm definitely swooning.I really want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this on my Kindle!! Can't wait to read it!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait for this book!!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. ERMAGHERD I cannot wait to read tis book. Great swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, that is a great swoon. I might have to read this book! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely swoon! Love your banner for Swoon, very nice!
    Excited here that VA is going to be a movie. Love the cast. Thanks for sharing on your blog. Hope do not mind but I borrowed Rose & Dimitri photo for VA banner on my blog. I really wish it was becoming a TV series. Love to see it week after week. Not complaining about a movie but would rather have a TV show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could make banner like that, but Trisha at YA Bound made it. She said it was time for a new one with all the hot steamy swoon! LOL

      Delete