Swoon Thursday: Skilled and Talented




It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                         *** 



My Swoon is from: Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle. I haven't started reading this book yet. Just grabbed a swoon with Ellie and Camden, but after reading their steamy swoon, I'm so wanting to read this book NOW!!! HOT!!!





I could see my frightened reflection in the black hole of his pupil. “See? You’re afraid.”
 “You want to scare me? I whispered.
 He kept his lips an inch from mine. His fingers smoothed the hair off my face, tucking behind my ear.
“Yes,” he murmured. His lips brushed mine as he spoke. My breath hitched as his other hand slid the strap of my tank top and bra off my shoulder. I shivered from his touch, from his eyes, from whatever was buried in his heart and eating him alive.
“Camden,” I warned, my voice shaking. He placed his lips on my shoulder and started kissing down my arm. He was right. I was scared. I was so, so afraid. Yet a terrible part of me wanted him to continue. I was turned on and frightened, ready to run, ready to fight, ready to grab him and kiss him, devour every part of him. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was stuck in a cage with something that might or might not harm me, that might give me everything and leave me with nothing.




10 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this book. Great swoon!


    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swoon! Loved it!

    Here's mine: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/02/swoon-thursday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED THIS BOOK!! Was privileged to receive an ARC from the author. Great swoon.
    Here's my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My that is a great swoon. I already have this on my wishlist. Look forward to reading it.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this swoon!! I love how she's torn between fear and want. Awesome! :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis swoon is so different - I wish I knew the context! I will just have to read it :D

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does he want to scare her? Is he dangerous? And why are they in a cage?

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Angela, This is not a review of the book LOL! I just took a great swoon out of context! Sorry if I confused you! :)

      Delete
  8. OMG I can not believe I started Saving Grace today. Of all freakin nights to have girls dinner night. I am so hooked on this novel at the moment I am going to have a hard time not thinking about Shane. So far I am loving their story so much more than the first novel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep seeing teases from this book and it really has me interested. This one even more so. Great pick.

    Here's mine!


    Valerie

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.