Swoon Thursday: The Swoons Are Getting Steamy


It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                                *** 

My swoon is from Trust in Me (Friend & Lovers #3) by Bethany Lopez.  This swoon is when Roni gets her first sneak peek at Rich's body while he's working out. I've read Bethany Lopez YA novels and love them. But she blew my sock off with her Friends & Lovers New Adult series. Ms. Lopez can definitely write steamy hot romance!!! I couldn't choose between these two swoons, so I'm doing both! ;)










Swoon #1

Roni couldn’t look away. She felt a visceral need to touch. As the muscles rippled under his skin with each movement, her hands itched to feel. 
This was Rich. A player. A Flirt. The exact opposite of the kind of guy she needed in her life. Someone needed to explain that to her legs, she thought. They were about give out.

Swoon #2:

Roni stifled a grown at the sight of his ass as he bent over. Who knew a man’s ass could be so freakin’ tight? And his back…Good Lord! 
Roni composed herself as he turned back towards her, but couldn’t help the jitters of happiness in her stomach, when he didn’t reach for a shirt.



11 comments:

  1. Hehe!! They are great swoons!! I hosted this book for the cover reveal... I must read it too!!

    Here's My Swoon from The Indigo Spell!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, I love Bethany Lopez. I was sent a copy of this book frpm Bethany, but I think I have the file just waiting to be downloaded onto my Kindle. Great swoons! :D

    My Swoon Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this soon! Great swoons!
    Here's my swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome swoons! Loved loved loved them!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scenes! Swoon worthy for sure! This book is going on my TBR list!

    Here's mine: http://michelle-pickett.blogspot.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday.html

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so happy that Rich and Roni made you Swoon, Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Swoons!! Who knew none kissy scenes could be so Swoony?

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, you've got me Swooning over here! I can't wait to read this book! I have it for review, and it sounds hot!

    Here's my Swoon for this week:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-4.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, those are great! I really need to read that series.

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/swoon-thursday-36-spell-bound.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got to love a guy without his shirt! Great swoon.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These were definitely great swoons! Thanks for sharing.

    Tammy @ bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.