Swoon Thursday: So Bad They're Good



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                       *** 



I thought I would do another swoon from Astarte's Wrath by Trisha Wolfe, now that Trisha has her cover. Xarion and Star are dancing in this scene. ;)






The feel of Xarion's chest pressing against my back sends tendrils of heat lashing against the walls of my stomach. His hand slides across my bare midsection, the tips of his fingers just snaking beneath the rim of my sash. His other hand roams down, tugging at my skirt. It slips between my legs, grasps my inner-thigh. His thumb caresses the sensitive skin too close to my undergarment seam, and heat blazes--a deep, throbbing ache.

My breath shudders past my lips.

Then I'm spinning to face him. His stormy green eyes are desperate, mirroring the yearn panging through my body. He anchors his hips to mine. The feel of his want presses hard against me.


Yep, that's where I'm cutting it off ladies! ;)





12 comments:

  1. Ahhh I loved that moment! Gotta read this one! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. One of my swoons is from Astarte's Wrath as well. I love this novel!!!

    Over @ Ketch’s Book Nook, forever may not be long enough…My Undying Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. you tease. I can not wait to get my copy this week. Thanks for sharing and stopping by
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this the bath scene I’ve been hearing so much about??? Looks like she listened to you and added more swoony scenes :) Great swoon, and I really love the new cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope Nereyda, This is the dancing scene! Yep, I can't believe she listen to me. She never does anything I tell her to LOL!

      Delete
  6. Don't cut us off! I want more, guess I need to finally get this book huh?

    Loved that swoon, intense and oh so steamy *wink wink*

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Trisha's books yet, but they sound YUMMY! I will definitely be reading Fireblood later this yet. Great swoon choice! :D

    Here is my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read her books! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this book! Why am I not reading this book? Must fix this!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No!!! I want more!!! LOL Great Swoon! Does Trisha get her writing skills from you Debbie?

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday-8.html#comment-form

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! NO! Lindy, I'm just her mom and beta reader! She the one with the awesome talent and gift for writing! :)

      Delete