Swoon Thursday: Yumminess



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                               *** 



My swoon is from: The Boys of Summer (Summer #1) by C.J.Duggan.  If I have one weakness it would be; Australian Guys! Yep, that would be it and The Boys of Summer novel has Six of  the most fun, lovin gorgeous  Australian hottie that kept me in swoon yumminess! This scene is with Tess and Toby ;)









My hand slid up under the back of his shirt to feel the long, lean flex of his muscles. Toby shuddered as my finger lightly traced his spine downwards, he kissed me so passionately as his hand slid towards my hip, down along my thigh, bending my leg to curve around his waist. I thought I might die of happiness then and there at such an intimate gesture. The edge of the table dug into me through the thin fabric of my shirt, but I didn’t care. All I knew was Toby, the feel of him moving against me, the sensation of his tongue in my mouth, of his hand circling gently on my skin. As if breaking the trance, he let my leg slowly fall to the ground and eased his body off me a little, but his lips still hovered over mine. Our breath labored, he reached out and tucked a wayward strand of hair gently behind my ear and his thumb slowly ran down my cheek. His eyes flicking momentarily to the motion of my tongue sweeping along my bottom lip, Toby pulled away slowly, a knowing tilt to his luscious mouth. He backed away and with one last lingering look he grabbed his empty bottle, peeled back the curtain and was gone.


Yep, I love Australian Guys!!! That's definitely my Swoon Yumminess for this week!!! 



13 comments:

  1. AH! He went away?! Come back! That was such a great swoon - I will have to check this book out!

    Here is my Swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! How mean! Walking away when it was just getting interesting! I've seen this book on blog tours but wasn't sure if I wanted to read it.... Maybe now I do. :)

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me Jessica you want to read this book!!! OMG, I love this book soooo much! And can't wait for the sequel!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. AGH!!!! Darn you, Toby! Now I'm hooked! LOL. Awesome swoon, Debbie! This is totally going on my TRB list! :D

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this sounds awesome. I had been very curious about this book but that swoon!!! *sigh*

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my heart pounding. Need to check out this Toby! Awesome swoon.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wauw! That was hot and steamy! Me want! Ha ha ;-)
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so getting read to review this on the blog soon! Great Swoon!
    Here's my swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZA! What a swoony swoon, lol ! I'll have to look further into this book =D Thanks for stopping by my blog-- I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swoon! Loved it so much! I bought this book a few weeks ago but haven't read it yet, but I'll start it soon.

    Here's my swoon: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/03/swoon-thursday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Swoon!! Thanks for posting this(: Toby sounds like such a tease.

    Here is my swoon thursday

    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is one yummy Swoon! I think I'm going to need to read this book ASAP Debbie! I love guys with an accent!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete