Swoon Thursday: Love For Our Alpha Men



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                          *** 


My swoon is from: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I love seeing Abby's and Travis's story from Travis's POV. I thought I knew bad boy Travis in Beautiful Disaster, boy was I wrong. Getting inside his head, seeing his feelings is ripping my heart out. And I love my sweet bad boy Travis even more!!!




 “I want you,” she said.

Her words sunk in, and I understood what she meant. One part of me wanted to rip off every piece of fabric between us, the other set off full lights and sirens. We were finally on the same page. No need to rush it now. I pulled back a bit, but Abby only became more determined. I retreated all the way upright on my knees, but Abby stayed with me. I gripped her shoulders to hold her at bay.

“Wait a sec, I whispered, breathing hard. “You don’t have to do this, Pidge. This isn’t what tonight is about.” Even though I wanted to do the right thing, Abby’s unexpected intensity coupled with the fact that I hadn’t been laid in a length of time that was sure to be all-time record, my dick was proudly standing against my boxers. Abby leaned in again, and this time I let her come close enough to touch her lips to mine. She looked up at me, serious and resolute.

“Don’t make me beg,” she whispered against my mouth. No matter how noble I’d intended to be, those words coming from her mouth destroyed me. I grabbed the back of her head and sealed my lips against hers.


                                       I love this song and definitely Travis's song!!!

                         



7 comments:

  1. Oh I do love me some Travis! I can't wait to read this!!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swoon! I am reading Walking DIsaster right now so that just might be mine for next week!

    My Swoon

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh great swoon! I finished Walking Disaster a couple of days ago and I loved it! And I love Travis. I mean, he IS Travis fucking Maddox! Ha ha ;-)
    Reading the story from his point of view was heart breaking but really really beautiful as well :-)
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's nice! This scene was fantastic. I'm reading this one over the weekend! :D

    Here is my Swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scene was hot!!! I'm dying to read this book! I'm on the tour for Atria, but I have so many tours lined up before that, that I have to wait! It's pure torture! I agree Debbie, Beautiful Disaster fits Travis perfectly! Thanks for sharing this awesome Swoon and song!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/03/swoon-thursday-10.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fans face* Phew, is it getting hot in here? OMG! Awesome swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I have this book and must get to it! Loved the swoon.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.