Swoon Thursday: Going Under by S. Walden



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                                   *** 


My Swoon is from: Going Under by S. Walden. I'm just starting this book, So I can't tell you what's really going on between Brooke and Finn in this swoon scene. I needed a swoon for this morning, so I click search  for "kiss" in my Kindle and this was the first swoon I seen, but I believe Brooke is thinking back on what happen between her and her best friend Beth with Finn. It seem like a good swoon, so I grabbed it! :)



Going Under
by S. Walden 

 Book Description:
 Paperback, 344 pages
 Published March 14th 2013 by Penny Press

Brooke Wright has only two goals her senior year at Charity Run High School: stay out of trouble and learn to forgive herself for the past. Forgiveness proves elusive, and trouble finds her anyway when she discovers a secret club at school connected to the death of her best friend. She learns that swim team members participate in a “Fantasy Slut League,” scoring points for their sexual acts with unsuspecting girls.

Brooke, wracked with guilt over her friend’s death, decides to infiltrate the league by becoming one of the “unsuspecting girls,” and exact revenge on the boys who stole away her best friend. An unexpected romance complicates her plans, and her dogged pursuit of justice turns her reckless as she underestimates just how far the boys will go to keep their sex club a secret.

(This is a New Adult fiction book with mature themes. It contains graphic sex and language and a description of sexual violence.)



                                                      
                                                                                              MY SWOON:
 
“Why don’t you get that sexy little ass over here?” Finn said playfully. He reached out for my leg, but I was standing too far away.
  
 “Your girlfriend will be here any minute,” I replied, giggling.
  
 We decided to meet at Beth’s house and ride together to my All-Star cheerleading competition. Beth was running late, leaving Finn and me alone in her bedroom.

 “I don’t care,” Finn said. He jumped up from the desk chair and grabbed me before I could escape to the other side of the room. He wrapped me up in his arms and planted a series of kisses on my neck.

 "I care, Finn," I said breathlessly, feeling my body surrender to his mouth.
   
“No you don’t,” he mumbled into my neck, walking me over to Beth’s bed. He sat down on the edge and pulled me into his lap, hands resting on my bottom under my cheerleading skirt. “Now, I have a good idea about it, but I want you to tell me anyway,”Why are these little things called spankies?” He squeezed my bottom, and I squealed.



                                                     

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh, very good scene! I'm curious about this book now!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great swoon and the book sounds really interesting. *drops on TBR-pile*

    My swoon: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/swoon-thursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA, that excerpt is hilarious! I've never seen this book around, or heard of the author, but I like that swoon! I'll have to check it out! :D

    Here is my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a great swoon! I like the sound of this book!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooohhh naughty!!! I like!! XD Must check this book out!!

    Great swoon!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Great swoon. Got my attention and the blurb sounds interesting. Adding it to my wishlist.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a 10% coupon for kobo had to buy it. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  7. OMG! On his girlfriend's bed!!! This guy has a death wish! :D Awesome swoon, Debbie!!!!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm.... wow!! Fanning myself!! Loved it!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.