YA Bound Swoon Thursday: It's Getting Hot In Here!: The Love Game ( The Game #1) by Emma Hart



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                               *** 


My Swoon is from" The Love Game (The Game #1) by Emma Hart. Maddie and Braden are hilarious in this game of play the player or hump and dump. I loved Braden! Braden swooning Maddie with three of my favorite swoons a guy does to a girl (1) Lean his forehead to hers. (2) He grabs/cups  Maddie's butt. (3) He tells Maddie  "You're mine/ you belong to me. The swoon I giving you ladies is the grab the butt (Yeah, I know, my bad) hehe!






 My SWOON:


    He turns quickly, cupping my head, and his lips fine mine. I tilt backwards, leaning against the car. His knee slips in between mine, and I grab his shirt when he unclasps our hands and puts his on my waist.
    His lips are hot and sweet as they massage mine, and I taste chocolate chips and coffee. I nibble his bottom lip.
   "Did you buy me coffee?" I murmur.
   "It's in the car." He pulls back, eyes twinkling.
   "So, that's what that was all about."
   He rights me and drops another kiss onto my lips. "No. That was because I wanted to kiss you, because sitting next to you in a car for eight hours without kissing you is going to be a damn nightmare."
   "We can take a pit stop, you know. I want McDonalds for lunch."
   "Angel," he says in a low voice. "These might be sweatpants, but they happen to fit you really well, especially around that ass." He slides his hand down across my hip and cups my ass, his fingers flexing as he pulls my hips against his.
   "So if we stop, it won't be for fucking McDonalds."




13 comments:

  1. I love coming here I always get new reads. Woman I love you but OMG my poor TBR pile is getting out of control and yes babe you are to blame. LOL! I am never going to catch up on my review novels. Your swoon is amazing I want to read it now. I also love when a hero presses his forehead to the heroine or tells her she is his. Ha..ha.. loving "So if we stop, it won't be for f****** McDonalds." Thanks for sharing this yummy swoon. Going on my wish list.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My Swoon

    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love you too! Your comment made my day lady! :) We just have the same great taste in books and in romance! We both love the steamy!hehe! Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete
    2. I think I need to set up a I Heart Ya Books slush fund. It is known I will be buying a novel that you have had on your blog.

      Delete
    3. Can I come and make a withdrawn from it lol Hubby would love for me to uses someone else money on books! lol

      Delete
  2. Hehe, awesome swoon. I've been seeing this around more often recently. Maybe I should find some time for it, sounds so good. Thanks for sharing!
    My Swoon, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this book a few weeks ago but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. You're making want to drop everything and start it right now, lol.
    Awesome swoon and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I have seen this book around! I think I was hesitant because it's a New Adult novel, and I've sort of lost my taste for those. But HA! No McDonald's! Good boy. McDonald's is very unhealthy :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alyssa The Love Game is New Adult, but I love romance, so I'm still loving NA books! :) And The Love Game is a Great one! Love it so much!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for having Braden as your swoon!! It's one of my favourite parts, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Emma! I loved The Love Game and can't wait to read Playing For Keeps! Thank You so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh.... wow!! Fantastic swoon.... love that last line ~ "So if we stop, it won't be for fucking McDonalds." mmmmm!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That last line - priceless!! Also, his lips tasting like coffee and chocolate chips - mmmm - where do I sign, man! I want kisses like that!

    You always pick great swoons, Debbie! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon from Of Silver and Beasts and Destiny’s Fire by Trisha Wolfe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo! Debbie, you've always got such steamy swoons! I love them! So excited about this one! I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but was going to save a bunch of my steamy NA reads for the beach this June. We'll see how long waiting actually lasts!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete