YA Bound Swoon Thursday: Reckless by S.C. Stephens



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

                                                                                                   ***

My Swoon is from: Reckless (Thoughtless #3) by S.C. Stephens. I think a lot of you know about the Thoughtless Series and love Kellan and Kiera as much as I do! I'm going to miss sexy badass rock star Kellan sooooooooo much! This scene is cocky Kellan's sexy way of telling Kiera what tongue game he's playing when he and Kiera are together! ;)  Kellan can never seem to make Kiera last beyond the letter "H"! Aw, such a terrible problem...right ladies!!! LOL  Yummy!


His lips followed my collarbone. "The alphabet... I can never make it past H before you...finish." He peeked up at me with hooded eyes.

“What …are you talking about?” I muttered.

 He ran his nose up my throat, lightly tasting my skin with his tongue. That miraculous tongue worked its way over to my ear, and that’s when I finally caught on to what he was saying. I looked over at his amused face. 

“You’re drawing the alphabet while you…?”

 He smiled, placing a light kiss on my slightly damp cheek. “It’s been a goal of mine to make it through the entire alphabet, but I’ve yet to do it.” His grin turned cocky. “I’ll keep trying, though.”

  
               






11 comments:

  1. Oh, damn. That's an interesting way of drawing the alphabet... Lol. Great pick!

    My swoon: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/swoon-thursday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the freakin' alphabet!? Okay, he can do it on me. Sounds like a fun time on the adult Sesame Street. :)

    Here’s My Steamy Swoon!

    Michelle :)
    Author, PODs available June 4th
    Milayna available March 11, 2014
    The Infected, a PODs novel available November 2014
    Visit Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Michelle I agree, Anytime Hottie Kellan wants to jump out of that book... I'm all his!!! LOL Thanks for stopping by lady! :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! I had to re-read that twice. I have to read these books! Everyone seems to like them (for those that have read the book). It sounds yummy! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit Debbie that was a fucking HOT swoon!
    Why haven’t I read these books yet!? I have to put these books way higher up on my TBR list!
    Today’s letter of the day was H brought to you by Kellan ;)
    I love the blog makeover btw, I keep forgetting to tell you…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, Kellan is soooo HOT! There's that letter H again LOL I totally love sexy ass Kellan! LOL You have got to read the Thoughtless series NOW!!!

      Delete
  5. I NEED to get this book! I've read the other two and loved them both! Great swoon Debbie! Kellan is too delish!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowzaaa!!! That is one steamy swoon!

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. This was on my radar already, but it just jumped up. The alphabet? Heck, yeah, I have to meet this guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I am loving your swoon! Have this series on my wish list. Your sexy swoon makes me want to start it now. Bit late on mine.

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/ya-bound-swoon-thursday-reckless-by-sc.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! Um...let him keep trying!!! Fabulous swoon!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete