YA Bound Swoon Thursday: True by Erin McCarthy



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                           *** 


My Swoon is from TRUE by Erin McCarthy. Rory and Tyler swoon my world this week! Yep, I loved these two! Tyler is beautiful bad boy and Rory is one smart girl! In this scene Rory is no bad boy easy bed mate! Bad boy Tyler has to get Rory's permission to kiss her! And I just want you ladies to know when Rory says "his jacket" in this scene...it's because she wearing Tyler's coat. My second swoon is Rory and her girlfriend Jess ( who is Tyler's f**k buddy) telling Rory about where Tyler has a piercing at! ;)

Nereyda, I thought of you as I read this book! So this swoon is for you and your love for the college virgin and for the bad boy/man whore who has those sexy, yummy, piercing further down south on their bodies!!! *wink* hehe





My First Swoon:

But this was it--I was in or out and the choice was mine to make. So I nodded. "You can kiss me."
Something passed over his face, maybe a flash of relief, but that could have been my imagination.
"Thank you," he murmured, a satisfied smile in place, before his mouth descended onto mine.
Then I couldn't see or think. I could only feel the press of his body against me, his breath a hot rush past my ear as his lips brushed over mine. It wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't a determined or aggressive or erotic kiss. It was delicate, worshipful, teasing.
But that only made it all that much sexier. I found myself curling my fingers into the front of his Metallica shirt, needing to steady myself. The guys I'd kissed in the past, which admittedly was not exactly an extensive list, had been amateurs. Tyler was a pro. The pressure of his hand in my hair, stroking carefully, felt intimate but not demanding. His thumb moved across my waist, back and forth, back and forth, raising goose bumps on my arms under his jacket, as every inch of my body became aware of him and his mouth taking mine.
The little kisses he started with became deeper, longer, until I was heating up from the inside out, my lips swollen, my breath frantic little bursts between moments of intense contact. He pressed me harder into the coats and I clung to him, shocked to realize that his thigh was between my legs and I was wrapped around it like he was a seesaw.


My Second Swoon: 

"Yep. He's a good time, and he knows how to use that piercing to my advantage, if you know what I mean."
Actually, I had no idea what she meant.





11 comments:

  1. Awesome swoons. Love that he is wearing a Metallica shirt. Look forward to reading were they are at, "He pressed me harder into the coats". Have it and look forward to reading. Ok I hope there is more with a tongue pierced hero.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, It's not tongue piercing! Think further down south on Tyler's body! ;) LOL!

      Delete
    2. Oh forgot. There at a party, standing in the mudroom where all the coats are handing up and she press against them! :)

      Delete
    3. OMG that is even better its not a tongue piercing and further down south! Now I really can not wait to read it. I hope it is steamy for a New Adult. :)

      Delete
  2. Debbie,
    I loved this book so much!!!!! Great Swoon pick! I loved the party kiss scene! I'm posting my review of this book on Sunday!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/ya-bound-swoon-thursday-true-by-erin.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I got a shout out on your swoon post! Now people think I hate virgins because of my post, ha-ha. The book I’m reading right now has a down there pierced guy. Fight With Me by Kristen Proby. Have you read it? I think I might have to start a ‘pierced-in-the-junk’ shelf on Goodreads! Any other books I should be adding to it?
    Your swoons are my favorites. I still remember last week’s swoon ;)
    If you and Lindy really liked this one I’m gonna go request it on NetGalley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nobody thinks you hate virgins! I just loved your post so much and had a great laugh! Showing you some LOVE lady! LOL And yes go get TRUE from Netgalley! I know you will like it! :)

      Delete
  4. Great swoon Deb! I definitely need to get to this! I got it the week before last but haven't had time yet!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! I picked this same swoon!! So I added another one!! I'm not finished with the book, but am enjoying it!!

    Come and check out My Swoon!! @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! Okay, the second one took a moment to register, then I really started to blush. LOL.

    I loved the first, especially how she described the kiss as "delicate, worshipful, teasing." Brilliant!

    My Swoon from Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second one I've seen from this book! Must be a swoon worthy book!

    My swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.