Swoon Thursday: Bad boys and Sweet Kisses: Seduced in the Dark ( The Dark Duet #2) by C.J. Roberts



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                                      ***


My Swoon is from:  Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet #2) by C.J. Roberts. I love this dark, sadistic series. I normally don’t read this kind, but this series is amazing. If you ladies haven’t read The Dark Duet series, then I beg you to. C.J. Roberts will be releasing a third book in the The Dark Duet series: Epilogue (The Dark Duet #2.5)  form Caleb’s POV and I can’t wait to see his. Livvie/Kitten and Caleb romance is a beautiful dark masochistic one. It definitely took me out my comfort zone, but it also took me over the beautiful dark edge of love with Kitten and Caleb.  This scene I’m giving you between Livvie/Kitten and Caleb is long one, so I’m giving you two swoons from the same scene.

  WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, dubious consent, strong language, and graphic violence.

                                                                           Captive in the Dark (book #1)




                                                                           Seduced in the Dark (book #2)



My Swoon from Seduced in the Dark (book #2)

Once upon a time, Caleb held me captive in the dark, now he used it to seduce me. His fingertips traced patterns on my skin, while his lips found their way down my spine, leaving goose bumps in their wake. I sighed and arched beneath him, begging him.

"You're spoiled," he whispered at the base of my spine.

"I've earned it," I sighed into the bed. One of his large hands palmed my ass cheek and I found myself lifting my hips. I never wanted to leave Caleb's bed again. I could be content to live out my life being touched, kissed, and made love to by him.

He swatted my behind playfully, "Careful Kitten, if you put your ass in my face again, you're going to learn what a pervert I really am."

I stilled for a moment, not sure I wanted to play this game, but then I felt Caleb's teeth nibbling at the curve of my bottom and thought fled. Slowly, he sucked my flesh into his mouth and bit me gently. It was the perfect blend of pleasure and pain. His tongue laved each spot before he moved on to the next. Small gasps escaped my mouth with each bite.

"Like that, Pet?" he whispered. He blew gently across my damp skin and I moaned.


(Swoon 2)

"Tell me again whom you belong to," he whispered.

I moaned, loudly and unabashed. "To you, Caleb. I belong to you," I sighed.



            



19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those are some hot swoons! This sounds like an awesome series!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you had me with...He swatted my behind playfully, "Careful Kitten, if you put your ass in my face again, you're going to learn what a pervert I really am."

    Now I am goner if Caleb looks anything like Paul Walker. Oh babe that is my man. Thanks for sharing the video. Now I want to watch The Fast and Furious movies.

    Just checked out Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet #1)and this sounds like my kind of read...twisted. Sold!! Bad Wickedly Delish bad. I could not resist had to get it so I would have it. I am going to be strong and not read it now as I am dying to.

    Sexy swoon. Shoot I wanted to continue mine but was trying to keep it a bit clean.

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I love this series! Just wait till you read the second book! This series is the way I like my dark twisted reads! Caleb sends my over the the edge! LOL Love him!!! Oh yes I do!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and YES he does look like Paul Walker in the book! Blonde and Blue eyes and damn gorgeous!!! LOL I Love Paul Walker too!

      Delete
    3. I'm giving points for Paul as well, although he's not exactly my type as soon as he opens his mouth.... But eye candy he is for sure ;)

      Delete
    4. I agree a delicious piece of eye candy! ;)

      Delete
    5. Blonde hair and Blues are usually not my type. I tend to like dark hair guys. But there is just something about Paul I like. Maybe because he has that all around laid back good boy look. Not only does he look sexy shirtless but he looks pretty fine wearing just a plain T-shirt, jeans and converse.

      Delete
    6. Yep, I will agree with you. I also going for the black hair and blue eyes guy! But Paul is the only guy with blonde hair that I drool over. ;)

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG I have to read that first book. I dared to buy it a while back, but kinda wasn't sure to pick it up because I had Fifty Shades of Grey around as well. Now I'm thinking this is pretty much next on my list, considering my hunger for smut atm... Thanks for stepping by and sharing, Debbie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* This damn book…I was completely blown away by this series! CJ Roberts is an evil genius. This is one of those series I wish everyone would give a chance, even if it’s not te kind of book you usually read. It’s kind of impossible not to love this. Really makes you think.
    Caleb equally terrified me and made me swoon over him. Great swoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth Nereyda! I thought when I started reading this second book I was not going to like Caleb :( Put Damn if I didn't love him more in the this second book! He did scare the hell out me at that one part! What he did to Livvie and with his thoughts while he did it to her. (Trying not to give any spoilers) But I think you know what I'm talking about! Caleb is defintely a TRUE Bad Boy!!!

      Delete
  5. WOW, what a swoon! I have't read this book yet, but I've seen it everywhere! I read Nereyda's comment, and I'm slightly more convinced to read it! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading this series ASAP! Nereyda recommended it to me, and your swoons have me dying to read this book Debbie. This series sounds different from anything I've read. I'm ready to read something a little more out of the box! Thanks for sharing 2 awesome Swoons!

    Here's my Swoon:
    https://www.facebook.com/ABookishEscape

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Debbie- I am in need of these books! If you guys say they're good, then I have nothing but trust!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica you know you always can trust me! lol

      Delete
  8. Oh my sweet lord!! I think I need to read this series!! Just wow!!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magen I know you will love this series! It's one of my favorites! Let me know your thoughts when you get the chance to read it! :)

      Delete
  9. Oh yes this series! It's one of my all time favorite books, absolutely loved it. It made me cry a lot. Definitely twisted and dark, and everybody should read it.
    Awesome pick!
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! This is the first time I have heard of this series.

    Sorry I'm late. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

    ReplyDelete