Swoon Thursday: Falling Into You (Falling #1) by Jasinda Wilder



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                                 ***


My swoon is from: Falling Into You (Falling #1) by Jasinda Wilder. I am going to do two swoons. First swoon is with Nell and Kyle, when they discover their feelings for each other go deeper than just being friends. Swoon #2 is with Nell and Colton. With their swoon I had to stop in the middle of the sentence and  fade off, because it gets to steamy! And, no, this is not a triangle romance! Kyle dies. And No, I didn't just spoil Nell, Colton and Kyle's story for you! The author tells you that in the book blur! :) I love this book so much!  If you haven't read Falling Into You, I beg you to! 





 Falling Into You (Falling #1) by Jasinda Wilder

 Book blur:
I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.
Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.
     
 
   




Swoon #1 Nell and Kyle  (Nell has a sports bra on under her shirt)

   "We should slow down, Nell."
   "Yeah...yeah." I shot to my feet and picked up my shirt from the grass.
     It was sopping wet, so I didn't put it back on. I felt my muscles pulling, my back twingeing. I stretched, arching backward, my arms above my head with my palms facing the sky. As I eased out of the stretch, I felt Kyle's eyes on me. On me in a guy way. Seeing me, really looking. I blushed.
   "What?" I asked, even though I knew.
   "Nothing." Kyle's eyes darted away, and I couldn't help my own gaze from raking over his sweat-gleaming muscles, the still-apparent telltale bulge in his shorts, which only made me blush harder.
   


Swoon #2 Nell and Colton

    God, that was hot. I almost couldn't get the words out. But it's what I want, truly and madly. Him, all of him. I want him, Colton, as he is. Rough and raw and primal, gentle and loving and careful. I love what he does to me, how he makes me crazy, makes me want things I didn't know I could ever want.
    Colton loses it. He grips my hips in both hands, widens his stance, and......






8 comments:

  1. Oh love the swoon's! I need to get my hand on this book it sounds like a good one! My swoon is a little short and not as steamy or kiss worthy but it was a sweet and that is what made me swoon.

    Check out My Swoon

    New GFC follower Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my link didn't work sorry..here is the direct link--> http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/2013/05/yabound-hosts-swoon-thursday-click_16.html

      Delete
  2. and...and what??? I must know what happens next! Great swoons :)

    New GFC follower :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Amy, and...It gets very, VERY HOT! ;) Yep, you need to get this book! Sooooooo Goooooood!!!

      Delete
  3. Great swoons. Already have it on my wish list.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have heard great things about this book! I've read Wounded by Jasinda Wilder, and that book was good. I have high hopes for this one! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, you always have the best Swoons! So who does she pick Kyle or Colton!!! The suspense from these two scenes is killing me, especially swoon #2!!!! Thanks for visiting me :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! Cutting off #2 there was just cruel! I have this book on my Nook. I need to read it so very very soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon Debbie!

    ReplyDelete