Release Event & Quote: 'Killing Sarai' by J.A. Redmerski



                                                               Title: KILLING SARAI
                                                               Author: J.A. Redmerski
                                                           Release date: June 20, 2013
                                                             Genre: Romantic Suspense
                                                          Age Group : General adult 17 +
                                                      Event organized by: AToMR Tours



Book Description:

From the author of the New York Times, USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestselling novel, THE EDGE OF NEVER, comes a story of passion and survival…
---
Sarai was only fourteen when her mother uprooted her to live in Mexico with a notorious drug lord. Over time she forgot what it was like to live a normal life, but she never let go of her hope to escape the compound where she has been held for the past nine years.

Victor is a cold-blooded assassin who, like Sarai, has known only death and violence since he was a young boy. When Victor arrives at the compound to collect details and payment for a hit, Sarai sees him as her only opportunity for escape. But things don’t go as planned and instead of finding transport back to Tucson, she finds herself free from one dangerous man and caught in the clutches of another.

While on the run, Victor strays from his primal nature as he succumbs to his conscience and resolves to help Sarai. As they grow closer, he finds himself willing to risk everything to keep her alive; even his relationship with his devoted brother and liaison, Niklas, who now like everyone else wants Sarai dead.

As Victor and Sarai slowly build a trust, the differences between them seem to lessen, and an unlikely attraction intensifies. But Victor’s brutal skills and experience may not be enough in the end to save her, as the power she unknowingly holds over him may ultimately be what gets her killed.

This is their story…




 






ABOUT the AUTHOR

J.A. Redmerski, New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of THE EDGE OF NEVER lives in North Little Rock, Arkansas with her three children and a Maltese. She is a lover of television and books that push boundaries and is a huge fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead.

Author social media links: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads









                                                                   

             ***ONE OF J.A. REDMERSKI’S FAVORITE QUOTES IN KILLING SARAI***


1.           “…if she presses me further with those soft lips and sad, vulnerable eyes I’ll succumb to the moment and either fuck her or kill her.” – Victor Faust in Killing Sarai
                                            I think this quote was chosen for obvious reasons!








14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have been hooked on some dark and twisted books. I can not wait to get my hands on this. Does it make me twisted that I freakin love this cover? I became a fan of J.A. Redmerski after Edge of Never.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a silly question but lately I have been reading some dark and twisted novels and have been putting them in my Contemporary section. Is there a name for this kind of genre.

      P.S. OMG I loved Captive In the Dark (Dark Duet #1) had to buy it after your awesome Swoon for Seduced In The Dark (Dark Duet #2). Can not wait to read book 2. Still need to write me review.

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm sooooooo glad you love In the Dark! You know book #3 just came out. Okay don't bitch slap me, but I put my under dark, bad boys and if they have tattoos, so on my Goodreads thats what I have them under DARK,BAD BOYS, TATTOOS and after you said 'twisted' I think I will go add that too! LOL

      Delete
    3. Oh I forgot! No that don't make you twised, because I Love these books too. After I got finish ready Dark Duet series, I went all over Goodreads try find similar book to read. So I guess were both in love with the dark and twisted. Couldn't ask for a better partner to share the love of these books with! LOL ;)

      Delete
    4. I can not wait to read Killing Sarai especially after that quote.

      My first dark and twisted captive read was Wanderlust by Skye Warren My Review Have you read it yet? Loved it. I want to read more novels by her. It seem she writes dark romances.

      It is something about Dark and Twisted novels that draw me in. Could be I never know what is going to happen next so unpredictable. The heroes come off in the beginning dark and twisted but later find out there is more to them than that. You find out what has made them this way. A good dark romance will have the heroine slowly bring out the light inside the hero but do not change him fully.

      Here are my favorite not faint of the heart novels.
      Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde-Erotic Romance-Biker Babes. Not really dark and twisted. But an edge of your seat novel that was not all about sex. Got all my emotions going. My Review

      The Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan. Biker babes with story's that are dark and twisted. Undeniable #1 was really good and push my buttons more than once but Unbeautifully #2 truly broke my heart. My Reviews

      Love talking to you about these novels too. What have your read?

      Delete
    5. Here is my review for Wanderlust. My Review

      I forgot I loved the cover for Epilogue (The Dark Duet #3) cover. I finally got my copy of Seduced In The Dark and will be getting Epilogue next.

      Delete
    6. I'm going over to your blog and check these books out after writing my reply to you. I read BULLY by Penelope Douglas, got it free at Amazon. It's wasn't dark, but the guy MC was wickedly badass mean!! BULLY was SO GOOD. I can load it to you on Kindle, if you would like to read it. Just email me your email address you receive Kindle ebooks on. I should've emailed you it was free. I posted all the Kindle books I find for free and on sale on my I Heart YA Books Facebook page. Here my link for my facebook if you want to check it them out to see what free:

      https://www.facebook.com/IHartYABooks

      Enjoy talking to you so much about books, too! :)

      Delete
    7. OMG! 'Seduced In The Dark' is so much better the book #1! I mean the first book was really good and I love it, but boy the author got raw and gritty with book #2. :)

      Delete
    8. Thank you got my sale copy of Killing Sarai. I have been debating reading Bully. Been check it out.

      Delete
    9. I would be glad to load it to you from my Kindle. All I need is your email address to send my copy to you. You'll have for 2 weeks. I feel sure you will love Bully. We pretty much love the same books! Just send me a email and let me know :)

      Delete
    10. capri@wideopenwest.com ok I will try it. I have Wanderlust on Kindle if you would like to borrow that. Thank you.

      Delete
    11. Okay going to send Bully to this email right now, so let me know if you don't receive it soon! Yes, I would love to read Wanderlust! Send it to my same email... dwentlein1@aol.com

      Delete
    12. Okay, I just sent Bully. Hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
    13. Thank you. Look forward to reading it. I sent Wanderlust as a gift. I thought I had it in my kindle but I think I had it on my Kobo. Thanks for all the great reads I find on your blog.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.