YA Bound Swoon Thursday: REAL (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Kate Evans



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                                *** 


My swoon is from REAL (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Kate Evens. I LOVE Remy! Remington 'Riptide' Tate is definitely true to his title Real, Raw & Ripped! I was soooo drooling over alpha male Remy this week! The way he claims HIS woman Brooke...well, lets just say I wish I could've jump into this book and let Remy claimed all of me he wanted! LOL  I have two swoons between Remy and Brooke, but this whole book is Hot, Raw, and Smexy!!!




Alpha Men Remy claiming his women Brooke swoons:


 He grabs my wrists and angrily yanks me forward, pinning my arms down.
  "Why'd you want to have sex with me? To have a fucking adventure? What was I supposed to be? Your one-night-fucking stand? I'm every women's adventure, damn you, and I don't want yo be yours. I want to be your fucking REAL. You get that? If I fuck you, I want you to belong to me. To be mine. I want you to give yourself to me--not Riptide!"
  " I won't ever be yours if you don't take me. Take me! You son of a bitch, can't you see how much I want you?"

Swoon 2
His arms come out, and he tangles ten angry fingers in my hair as he yanks my head back in his fists and buries his nose in my neck, growling softly. His deep inhale reaches me, and a shudder runs through my body as I do the same, absorbing every color and Flavor of his strong male scent into my body through my nostrils. His tongue flashes out to lick a wet path up my neck as an arm coils around my waist, and he crushes me to his body, whispering, "Mine."
 

9 comments:

  1. Interesting. I'm liking his possessive streak.

    My Swoon!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I will definitely be reading this soon :D! Loved your swoon!

    Here's mine:
    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/06/swoon-thursday-4-seduced-in-dark-by-cj.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, Real! I've been seeing this book everywhere! I was on Amazon searching for new books to buy, and I saw that there is another book - Remy? That's this guy, I see. He is definitely an alpha male at his finest! HOT! :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Alyssa and I can't wait to get it! I believe there will be four books in this series! You are so right about Remy be HoT and finest alpha male! When you read this book let me know your thoughts on Remy! :)

      Delete
  4. I don't normally like possessive guys but I can't argue with those swoons...I'd be happy for Remy to speak to me like that hehe!!! Excellent swoons - this book just moved up my TBR list :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a hot alpha male? I have this book, but still need to read it. Remy sounds delicious! Love your swoons Debbie! They both got me swooning!!!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/06/swoon-thursday-21.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIGH. Debbie, I just read this one Thursday. And I loved every single minute of it! Remy is completely swoon-worthy and I love how takes charge. Poor Brooke. It must have been TORTURE for her waiting on him!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone who has read this book and understands my love for Remy! LOL I love you Jessica! LOL OMG, I LOVE Remy so much...*Fans self* Remy is definitely 100% Alpha male! ;)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.