YA Bound Swoon Thursday: SUBJECT to CHANGE (Picturing Perfect #2) by Alessandra Thomas



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                               *** 


My Swoon is from SUBJECT to CHANGE (Picturing Perfect #2) by Alessandra Thomas. I am just starting this book, so I can't tell you anything that's going on in this scene between Joey and Hawk.



MY SWOON:

   My fingertips loosely held his palm, and when he moved to cup the back of my head, fisting his fingers in my hair, I splayed my fingers out across the back of his hand, feeling the stretch of every tendon, every little movement. My eyes met his, and they seemed to darken with a storm of hunger, of need. His hot breath tickled the skin above my upper lip, and my entire body was suddenly on edge, every cell a live wire.
   When he tilted my head back and up toward his, I realized how freeing it was not to have everything thought out and planned down to the letter for once in my life. The possibilities that stretched before me completely took my breath away.
    I needed more of that feeling, and I needed more of him. I'd been absolutely starved for both.
    My lips parted in a gasp as they collided with his. He nipped my bottom lip and traced it with his tongue before he dove in, harder, for more. His other hand gripped my waist briefly before moving down to grab my butt, and without even breaking the kiss, he lifted me up to sit on the countertop.







10 comments:

  1. Sexy!!!! Hot Swoon Debbie! I need to read this series! Thanks for sharing! Here's my Swoon:

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/ya-swoon-thursday-subject-to-change.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, wow! I've never heard of this book, but YUM! You go, girl! Sounds like she needed a man :D

    I hope you enjoy the rest of this book! :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Love it, Debbie! Especially the part where he nipped her lip before tasting it. *Fans self* Amazing swoon pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    My Swoon from Elegy by Tara Hudson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Love it!! Grabbing her ass then onto the counter..... *phew* that's a goodie!!

    Thanx for visiting my Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew..."A storm of hunger"...and ass grabing in one scene makes for one very hot swoon!!! LOVE IT!!! I think I've found my next book to read hehe :D

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of that. She's so well-planned yet needs this. Love those kinda girls and guys you bring it out in them. Thanks for sharing this! My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be reading this one soon and now I'm even more excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Debbie! I'm going to be reading this one in just a day or two! So excited for Joey and Hawk!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.