Swoon Thursday It's Getting Personal with ESCAPING ME by Elizabeth Lee



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



                                                                                              ***** 




My Swoon is from ESCAPING ME by Elizabeth Lee. I love Elizabeth Lee novels. Lee's guy characters are always swoon worthy and Cole definitely has my heart swooning this week.




 ESCAPING ME (Escaping Me #1) by Elizabeth Lee

All she wanted to do was forget. Forget the memory of walking in on her boyfriend in the middle of, well, another girl. Forget how she had her entire life planned out. And, forget about being perfect all the time. Unfortunately, she was Whitney Vandaveer and despite the fact that she moved to the middle of nowhere – she couldn't.

He always knew he would never be more than nothing. No job, no money, no future. Cole Pritchett had accepted the fact that he would always be the screw up and he was okay with it. Until he met her.

Here's the thing they quickly found out – sometimes we all need a little help escaping who we think we are.







I have two swoons with Cole and Whitney. Yep, couldn't make my mind up on which one I love the most! ;)


                                                                                  ***First Swoon***


"I can't wait to get you alone." I move toward her, hoping to steal a kiss before I drop her off.
   She stops me by placing her finger across my lips. The same mischievous smirk I saw her flash me right before she kissed me for the first time has returned.
  "We're alone now," she whispers as she sits up and movers her right leg over my lap, straddling me. I am powerless to stop her and I really don't want to. As I feel the weight of her body on mine, images of this exact position, minus the clothes, peppering kisses on my neck and up my jaw before she finds my mouth.
   I cinch my fingers around her tiny waist and pull her down, grinding the heat between her legs against me. She leans back, moaning as I hit the right spot. I take my time exploring her neck and shoulder with my lips, thanks to the t-shirt that is doing a piss-poor job of covering them. One flick of my fingers and I can have that shirt around her waist, leaving her in just the strapless bra I know she wearing.



                                                                              ***Second Swoon***
 
"Does that feel good?"
  
   "Yes," she mumbles into to my lips. She seems to be having a hard time catching her breath, and I know I can make her lose it altogether. It may be hypocritical of me, having just said that she always has a say in things, because there is no way I am going to let her have any control over this situation. I want to see her face and feel her body lose all control, and I want to be the one to make her do it.


                                                                      Oh Yeah, I Love Cole!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow I think I love Cole too and I dont even know him yet. Great swoons!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole sounds HOT! I also love how Whitney leads in the first swoon. Great swoon picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Great Swoon. I haven't read this book yet... but those swoons have got me wanting more ;)

    Have a great day,
    Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are two very HOT Swoons! Cole sounds like a yummy alpha male :) I like how he takes control in that second swoon!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-its-getting-personal.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have Cole? Oh my gosh..WOW! Yum x's 1000! Great swoon! I'm almost breathless reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steamy swoons Debbie! I'm so glad I just got this one! I definitely can't wait to meet Cole!!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swoon! I hadn't heard of this author or title before, but it is definitely swoony. Thanks for sharing!

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh some seriously steamy swoons!! I just got this book & am hoping to read it over the weekend, and now I'm definitely looking forward to it!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I loved that swoon! SO steamy! I must check this book out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete