Swoon Thursday: Swooning over Jake in MORE THAN THIS by Jay McLean



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                              *****



My Swoon is from MORE THAN THIS by Jay McLean. OMG, I love this book!!! Jake is so swoon worthy! Kayla and Jake are hot, hot, steamy Hot! If you haven't read this book yet, than I recommend you do. Jake is swoon worthy! 




 MORE THAN THIS
  by Jay McLean

*Mikayla*
In one night my fairytale ended. Or it may have begun. This is my story of friendship and love, heartbreak and desire, and the strength to show weakness.

*Jake*
One night I met a girl. A sad and broken girl, but one more beautiful than any other. She laughed through her sadness, while I loved through her heartbreak.

*This is our story of a maybe ever after.*

He was right. It made no difference whether it was 6 months or 6 years.
I couldn’t undo what had been done. I couldn’t change the future.
I couldn’t even predict it.
It was one night.
One night when everything changed.
It was so much more than just the betrayal.
It was the Tragedy.
The Deaths.
The Murders.
But it was also that feeling.
The feeling of falling.



                             WARNING: Contains mature content and sexual situations.

                                                                            Kayla and Jake swoon


    I pull back slightly from him and wait until he's looking at me.

   "Jake, I can't. I mean we can't..." My hands are still wrapped around his neck, him hovering over me. "we can't do--"
 
   "It's okay, Kayla." He kisses my forehead. "We don't have to do that, not yet. But, please, just let me touch you. I think I'd die if I couldn't..."
  
    He trails off, searching my face for an answer, I nod.

    His head dips down to kiss my chest, lower and lower until he gets to the swell of my breasts. His hands move to the hem of my top and begin to lift it over my stomach, my breasts, I sit up and help him remove it. Instantly, I lean into him, bare chested, skin on skin as he holds me. The heat from his skin radiating. He hasn't seen me topless before, and I'm afraid. He gently grips my shoulders, and slowly lowers me back into a laying position.
    I reluctantly move. I lay there, still, watching him take me in. His eyes roaming from my face down my chest, resting on my breasts.

   "God, Kayla. You're so fucking beautiful," he whispers before he lowers his head.








8 comments:

  1. Eeeep! I love that swoon Debbie! Clearly I need to meet Jake! He sounds really swoon worthy!!! Thanks for sharing!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thats so steamy and so sweet and I totally loved it to pieces! Amazing swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaa! Hot hot! I think I burned my tongue while rrading that. LOL. Great pick!

    Check out Our Swoons

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie! That swoon is muy caliente! I'm adding this book to my TBR!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/09/swoon-thursday-37.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my~ she should let him touch her, she doesn't want him to die now does she?

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Okay Angela, You cracked me up with that comment!!! <3

      Delete
  6. Awww, that is SO FUNNY! And cute! Don't let him die, girl! I'm sure it'd be a pleasant death for him though, right? If that's the last thing he ever did ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and very steamy! Great choice! Adding this one to my TBR pile!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete